Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

i saw it the other night, its good

phillip seymour hoffmans son is one of the two leads and he is good in it

alana haim, one of the haim sisters from the band haim, is the other lead and she is good in it

neither have ever acted before and that just proves that a good writer can build a movie around anybody and make it work

in closing i love pt anderson's work, he's great, go see licorice pizza when it gets a wide release on christmas day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I've been torn on it because it seems cool for the reasons mentioned above, but at the same time YouTube has pushed it as an ad during every single commercial break for the past week to me and, arrrggg I hate that poo poo. Makes me question if the advertising is to cover up a bad movie. Glad to hear from someone real that it's good.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the initials PTA are hilarious. parent teacher association lookin rear end. pits tits rear end

Khanstant
i dont like licorice on my pizza, too sweet and or too anicey

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Is this a paid advertisement? In byob???

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

never no way i just like paul thomas anderson thats all

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We're having a bit of a cash flow issue ATM and BYOB needs to stay solvent.

Escape From Noise

Oh poo poo! Tom Waits is in this?

Escape From Noise

As a coming of age comedy, how would you rate it on a scale of American Pie to Dazed and Confused?

Happy Hippo

Escape From Noise posted:

As a coming of age comedy, how would you rate it on a scale of American Pie to Dazed and Confused?

its not really comparable to either movie

i;ll be honest, it isnt for everyone but if you enjoy the pta tropes youll dig it

if i had to compare it to one of his other movies i guess it has more in common with punchdrunk love in that its more cute than it is profound and/or emotionally moving

Happy Hippo

bumpin cause its licorice pizza day and also christmas day

happy lp day byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Escape From Noise posted:

Interesting because I had Almost Famous pop into mind when learning of this movie.