Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogprogrammer
Dec 13, 2021
2 years in the making and I finally finished it. To celebrate the 20 year anniversary of Doom House - I present to you a re-mastered version that you can enjoy with the whole family.

Premiers this Wednesday at 5pm PT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NayBc0NeH24

Please share and be sure to enjoy with your own kiddos so they can experience the horror that is doom house, RE-MASTERED/RE-DONE/RE-DID.

Also, I do not promote anything that "Reginald" did after the filming of the OG movie, I realize there is some controversy there and I'm doing this out of the spirit of SA, not Lowtax. :doom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU