Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best?
AFC East
AFC North
AFC South
AFC West
NFC East
NFC North
NFC South
NFC West
View Results

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AFC West:

Chargers are up and coming
The Chiefs are the villains you love to hate
THe Raiders lmaoooo
The Broncos are the scrappy hard knock team you love to love

e: AFC West (elway and friends)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I propose we change the AFC West tag to (lmaooo Raiders) to be truly accurate to the times

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

AFC West divisional games are always a hoot, whether it's an amazing game or clownball. you're gonna have fun, and get stabbed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Magicpants posted:

i live in the present while the rest of yall worry about things that are millions of years away in the future or the past

you don't understand time like i do. elway is the past, present, and future. he is all shapes and sizes. he exists in all dimensions. he is the lord and savior, and the murderous satan. he is All.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Now the bottom four have to be eliminated and a new vote.

new taglines too, let's keep it fresh