Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best?
AFC East
AFC North
AFC South
AFC West
NFC East
NFC North
NFC South
NFC West
View Results

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
afce is just a few chill bros chilling out. bills, fins, jets, love those guys, those guys are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
should be 3
agree
should be 7
should not be ranked on the same scale, should be given a letter ranking instead, like F, they are the Fth division in the nfl
agree
agree
should be 1
agree

please try again until you get it right

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
no one cares what happened in the 80s, that was a million years ago. the browns were the best team before the civil rights act but everyone knows them to be the laughingstock franchise they are today

in this millennium, afce has had 6 super bowl winners. no other division has had more than 3. thats just math.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
i live in the present while the rest of yall worry about things that are millions of years away in the future or the past

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Patriots best NFL team. I'm super jealous. There is no conceivable position from which to argue that the AFC East is anything but a joke division that has handed New England win after win after win after win with all the resistance of pudding.

yep, sounds like the best division in the nfl to me