Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
friday is tomorrow and this a thread to get hype about it in. post hype about friday here. monday doom chat and weekend hype are strictly forbidden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I have today and tomorrow off so today's my friday

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

beer gas canister posted:

friday is tomorrow and this a thread to get hype about it in. post hype about friday here. monday doom chat and weekend hype are strictly forbidden

I'm ready to post in the Friday forum n ask that guy if he sank back some piss

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
finished my morning coffee and blasted a heinous poo poo. gettin cleared out before the big day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m erect just thinking about that Friday OP

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've got a meeting with the directors and am asking for a promotion/raise today. I've got a bottle of champagne chilling already because I'm going to get it.

hype as gently caress for a froy-day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I’m erect just thinking about that Friday OP

Pics or it didn't happen bro

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Poohs Packin posted:

I've got a meeting with the directors and am asking for a promotion/raise today. I've got a bottle of champagne chilling already because I'm going to get it.

hype as gently caress for a froy-day

if you don't get you better smash them with that champagne bottle

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOt4xRE05wQ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Pics or it didn't happen bro

https://i.imgur.com/u5y9Vx0.gifv