Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
AMerica is polarizing more and mroe by the day.....

PPL are becoming ENEMIES more than friends. NEGATIVE PARTISANSHIP is driving the polls... aka ppl vote to PWN THEIR ENEMIES moreso than VOTE FOR POLICY THEY LIKE.

we need a Great Unifier that goes BEYOND THE STANDARD MODEL and brings ALL FACTIONS TOGETHER if we want to save democracy

that means we need someone who can bring us all together, someomne who is EPIC at diplomacy and also trolling. AMERICA IS A TROLL COUNTRY. first and foremost. by trolls for trolls. SINCE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE this country has been about loving with ppl. so what do we need? thats right, a Gamer President.

➡️ DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTINY? 💡 ⏳

this means that in time Millenials will become presdient, will it be you? maybe, maybe it will be me. One of us will be president one day, that much is obvious. that means we will have, in time, a Gamer President

I TRUST GAMERS.

Gamers are smart. They run guilds, clans, PK terror cells. they are competent. THINK THE CURRENT POTUS COULD CALL MOLTEN CORE? doubt it. think again.

it's time. time for the Gamer President.

so who will it be?

☢️RUDE KID STYLE GAMER?

☢️loving BAdass DOTA Style Gamer?

☢️Chilled out, handsome, console plebeian?

or maybe..... ...

☢️sexy GIRL GAMER? ??

OK GUYS. Sound off in the comments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I vote Jerma985.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
As a gamer-american I decry the stereotyping of girl gamers as sexy. When will the she-goon be accepted in our community? #culturenotacostume

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I was convinced to vote for the gamer president through a Vinesauce I saw

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

*Monster Factory attack ad of the rival candidates in grotesque forms, all rendered in Skyrim*

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im pretty sure all the presidents have said the gamer word so therefore what the united states of america really needs is the first non-gamer president

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its me. thanks op

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

vyelkin posted:

im pretty sure all the presidents have said the gamer word so therefore what the united states of america really needs is the first non-gamer president

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
"But bowser said it"

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Some in the media have been saying my policy of NO CAMPERS is biased against the sniper and sniperix community. Some have described this policy, incorrectly, as "nerfing".

I am here to declare, vehemently and on behalf of the american public, that my policy is not biased, does not nerf any preexisting classes, and is, in actuality, extremely poggers.

I will challenge any of my republican opponents who disagree to 1v1 final destination no items

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
Looking forward to Gamergate

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Payment Day posted:

Looking forward to Gamergate

i still have no idea what that is about in tyool 2022

and i still don't want to know

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Newt Gamegritch

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you using any kind of aimbot, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there will never be a gamer president of the united states because presidents are not picked from that social class

also america will not survive another 40 years which is when the earliest gamers would hit their 80s and become eligible to run for president

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm sure tons of gamers will run various regional wastelands as president-moderators, possibly in the metaverse

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
A few months ago I told the American people I did not spawncamp. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i just want an executive order enshrining our right to say gamer words :pray:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Debates will be replaced with the candidates playing a scary video game and the winner will be the one with the funniest reaction and editing

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The 2028 presidential election brought to you by Doritos and Mountain Dew. Snack strong! Purchase marked bags of Doritos and bottles of Mountain Dew to enter a chance to win prizes such as an all expenses paid trip to the presidential League of Legends tournament or even the ability to get a code to let you vote twice!

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
The president should send the delta force to kill the mods of this forum in minecraft

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
President Elect Ben Yahtzee Crowshaw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
were going to spawncamp isis and theres nothing that they can do about it

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

vyelkin posted:

presidents who probably used the gamer word the most:

1. george washington
2. thomas jefferson
3. calvin coolidge
4. barack obama
5. trump

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Pretty sure this was a hard drive bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLlgqrCB7xI

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

drat horror queefs posted:

Some in the media have been saying my policy of NO CAMPERS is biased against the sniper and sniperix community. Some have described this policy, incorrectly, as "nerfing".

I am here to declare, vehemently and on behalf of the american public, that my policy is not biased, does not nerf any preexisting classes, and is, in actuality, extremely poggers.

I will challenge any of my republican opponents who disagree to 1v1 final destination no items

Tell me, tell me, for who do you fight? Folks, Eorzea's unity is forged on falsehoods! Their city states are built on deceit, its faith an instrument of deception! I was talking to a Warrior of Light, very fine lady, straight out of central character creation, perfect 10 by the way, the cat ears kept wiggling, very cute, and folks, she told me with tears in her eyes, that to believe in Eorzea is to believe in nothing! Very glib!

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Dec 18, 2021

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

but kevin spacey was the gamer president i dont understand

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

dead gay comedy forums posted:

then he molested a bunch of ppl and got cancelled, which would never happen to a real politician

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

dead gay comedy forums posted:

President of gamers, actually. Common mistake

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
gently caress mills. Skip that gen. Just give me a zoomer minecraft president.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

A few months ago I told the American people I did not spawncamp. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
Gamers are subhuman, OP. They're impatient, unintellectual, and inarticulate. Many of them are racist, and they way they treat women is abhorrent. But the worst might be how they mistake the engineered, mechanical pleasure of gaming for a genuine reward of skill. All of their ambitions are foreshortened to the dimensions of artificial arenas designed to release chemicals in their brains, which are underdeveloped. A gamer can create nothing -- they are like toddlers on a playground. Gamers are one of the ultimate manifestations of how mechanical reproduction has displaced the improvement of the human soul. They simply cannot imagine a world whose structures were not already provided to them. To be a gamer is to mortify your own imagination and agency for the sake of consuming a product; and it's the clear result that, at least when it comes to grown adults, there is almost nobody more pathetic or useless than a gamer. [I stand up and put my mouth really close to the mic] And that's exactly why I'm excited to vote for one in the next Democratic primary.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

1st gamer presidents gonna be barron unless repeatedly bricking laptops clicking on dodgy cum play m'lords counts in which case its gonna be jr

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
NKorean govt warns ‘DOTArd’ from further pushing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If America elected a president based on a deathmatch ranking who is currently top of the leaderboard

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
When You were partying I studied The Game

When you were having premarital sex I mastered THE INVERTED Y AXIS

While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity I cultivated The Noscope 360 Headshot

And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to elect me president?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aids

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I’m hesitant, OP. Gamergate selected the previous president and it didn’t go very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

If America elected a president based on a deathmatch ranking who is currently top of the leaderboard

Theodore Roosevelt was the Big Game president with that, but those were all animals