Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

drat horror queefs posted:

Some in the media have been saying my policy of NO CAMPERS is biased against the sniper and sniperix community. Some have described this policy, incorrectly, as "nerfing".

I am here to declare, vehemently and on behalf of the american public, that my policy is not biased, does not nerf any preexisting classes, and is, in actuality, extremely poggers.

I will challenge any of my republican opponents who disagree to 1v1 final destination no items

Tell me, tell me, for who do you fight? Folks, Eorzea's unity is forged on falsehoods! Their city states are built on deceit, its faith an instrument of deception! I was talking to a Warrior of Light, very fine lady, straight out of central character creation, perfect 10 by the way, the cat ears kept wiggling, very cute, and folks, she told me with tears in her eyes, that to believe in Eorzea is to believe in nothing! Very glib!

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Dec 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

satellite imagery from anonymous sources confirm China may have full peon rush capability as early as 2027

I have grim news that Chairman Xi has perfected the 4 pool

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Smythe posted:

is that an xbox controller? ??

yeah, the military uses them with any of the robots / drones they pilot because pretty much everyone who joins the military nowadays has played a lot of CoD