Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
AMerica is polarizing more and mroe by the day.....

PPL are becoming ENEMIES more than friends. NEGATIVE PARTISANSHIP is driving the polls... aka ppl vote to PWN THEIR ENEMIES moreso than VOTE FOR POLICY THEY LIKE.

we need a Great Unifier that goes BEYOND THE STANDARD MODEL and brings ALL FACTIONS TOGETHER if we want to save democracy

that means we need someone who can bring us all together, someomne who is EPIC at diplomacy and also trolling. AMERICA IS A TROLL COUNTRY. first and foremost. by trolls for trolls. SINCE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE this country has been about loving with ppl. so what do we need? thats right, a Gamer President.

➡️ DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTINY? 💡 ⏳

this means that in time Millenials will become presdient, will it be you? maybe, maybe it will be me. One of us will be president one day, that much is obvious. that means we will have, in time, a Gamer President

I TRUST GAMERS.

Gamers are smart. They run guilds, clans, PK terror cells. they are competent. THINK THE CURRENT POTUS COULD CALL MOLTEN CORE? doubt it. think again.

it's time. time for the Gamer President.

so who will it be?

☢️RUDE KID STYLE GAMER?

☢️loving BAdass DOTA Style Gamer?

☢️Chilled out, handsome, console plebeian?

or maybe..... ...

☢️sexy GIRL GAMER? ??

OK GUYS. Sound off in the comments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

A few months ago I told the American people I did not spawncamp. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

Theodore Roosevelt was the Big Game president with that, but those were all animals

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in a stunning upset, dark horse belligerent finland takes the big win in world war III as 9-time WCS champion Serral perfectly micros the tiny nations drone fleet to stunning victories in every operational theatre

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

Big Game Hunters a concept? noob in the house???

it’s true. owned. sad.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, at least one other president was involved with a sick noscope headshot.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

lincoln was a fighting game champ, goes to show that doesn't translate to an fps

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

is that an xbox controller? ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

yeah, the military uses them with any of the robots / drones they pilot because pretty much everyone who joins the military nowadays has played a lot of CoD

good thinking lol