Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
you hear a BLAT and know you're done. your rear end lifts off the seat from the recoil. you swear there's a crack in the porcelain where there wasn't one before. you check the ceiling for splashback. you wonder if the neighbor will complain to the landlord. you keep $100 saved up for a new toilet "just in case". you google "foods to reduce poo poo velocity". you buy shock absorbers for your toilet. you schedule a colonoscopy to "find out if there's firecrackers in your rear end". you "don't trust" toilets that aren't directly connected to a building's foundation. you carry liability insurance to cover damages to toilets owned by others. you hire a contractor to "ruggedize" your bathroom. you ask the hardware store if they sell titanium toilets. you've been strongly discouraged from making GBS threads at work ever since "the incident". 911 has your address flagged due to the number of calls. you play war movies at full volume to cover the noise. anyone who eats your rear end has to sign a waiver first. when you head for the bathroom, people leave the building. people know when you're going for a poo poo because you put on construction earmuffs. you hold a guiness world record, but you don't tell people which one. you're sometimes referred to as "machine gun rear end". people duck and cover when you say "i gotta take a poo poo". your farts are like the fourth of july

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jimmyjams

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
BAN 05/03/17 04:27pm jimmyjams This guy registered in 2001 to post "fart" a lot of times, I guess. Jeffrey of YOSPOS FactsAreUseless

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i dont think so op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ops poo poo is like a Jewish painting. 50 years from now a German will still be examining it in secret

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Geez, OP.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I enjoyed OP's post about farts explosive shits.

Edit: Whoops.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 18, 2021

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wow you're quite full of yourself OP. Your posts are wet farts at best, no where close to explosive shits.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op, are you from Iowa? Did you eat a cheesy roll up from Taco Bell?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

doin dat penguin walk

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Fecal Lasagna

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
yeah i drink pretty hard on the weekends too, op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

jimmyjams posted:

... you check the ceiling for splashback...

While ignoring the fetid diarrhea plastered on your sad balls. Yes, I believe it.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

EorayMel posted:

BAN 05/03/17 04:27pm jimmyjams This guy registered in 2001 to post "fart" a lot of times, I guess. Jeffrey of YOSPOS FactsAreUseless

Op is the hero we've all been waiting for

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

EorayMel posted:

lol

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just gonna eat a bunch of dried apricots. I love those things. Gonna follow it up with a big steaming bowl of shui zhu yu.

Vitruvian Manic fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Dec 18, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I'm just gonna eat a bunch of dried apricots. I love those things. Gonna follow it up with a big steaming bowl of shui zhu yu.

We will pray for you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Vitruvian Manic posted:

the tart ones you can get at trader joes reign supreme

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Ive never pooped, it sounds gross

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What if you pooped in your enemy's toilet and put an m80 in there

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

the tart ones you can get at trader joes reign supreme

:hfive:

Those are the ones I am eating while I chop chilies.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Just pee off the stuck poo chunks afterwards, problem solved.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I did the fattest thing. I broke the toilet seat. To be fair I was shifting my rear end to align my rear end hole with the bidet stream but still. I broke a toilet seat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Vitruvian Manic posted:

:hfive:

Those are the ones I am eating while I chop chilies.

:hellyeah:

better than candy

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
whenever I eat pizza, I get backed up for days as it gives me a migraine. Then, I'll be up at like 3 in the morning and I'll have multiple explosive shits of a big solid poop followed by a baja blast. after the first one, I think it's over and I get up and walk around, and that shuffling gets it going again, so I sit back on the turlort and then it stops, like it's waiting for me to put my guard down. I am locked in anticipation waiting to see if the poop will finally be ready to hurt me in my butt instead of further up my butt. eventually it happens and it is painful. this happens a few more times until it's like 6am and I just can't do it anymore. I'm getting dry heaves, except out of my butt. that's why I don't eat pizza anymore. stop telling me to eat pizza

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I dont eat much red meat.

So of course for xmas I get a bunch of steaks and burgs in a giant chest freezer. I'll have the opposite of explosive shits.

implosive shits.

signalnoise posted:

whenever I eat pizza, I get backed up for days as it gives me a migraine. Then, I'll be up at like 3 in the morning and I'll have multiple explosive shits of a big solid poop followed by a baja blast. after the first one, I think it's over and I get up and walk around, and that shuffling gets it going again, so I sit back on the turlort and then it stops, like it's waiting for me to put my guard down. I am locked in anticipation waiting to see if the poop will finally be ready to hurt me in my butt instead of further up my butt. eventually it happens and it is painful. this happens a few more times until it's like 6am and I just can't do it anymore. I'm getting dry heaves, except out of my butt. that's why I don't eat pizza anymore. stop telling me to eat pizza

Pizza does it too. I don't eat much dairy, but when I do. drat, my butt.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
is this about the goon who discovered he was lactose intolerant but refused to stop slathering everything in cheese?

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Is this thread about poops in general? Like does anything go?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i had a bit too much coffee today and now my gut is reminding me

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
the other night i ate some spicy ramen soup (w/ lots of red chilis) and a fuckload of mince pies and the human digestive system doesnt cope well with both those things together. got acid reflux and red ring of death at the same time

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Waking up hungover monday morning

Get to work, make instant coffee

Spend half the day making GBS threads your brains out. Still better than actually working.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Seems like a good place to ask:

making GBS threads blood for a week now. Bright red blood in the water, not really in the poo poo itself. With some good suppositories/cream, I'm all lubed up now. Only having tiny rabbit shits. Still blood on toilet paper, but not in the poo poo.

I will see family dr in early January. Am I dying, or is this the way hemmroids work? Cancer screenings have mostly stopped in my area, thanks to covid. Can it take a while for bleeding from h-roids to stop? Person at walk in didn't seem concerned at all. They didn't go digging around in my butt searching for answers though. They are saving that for my family dr.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

if the blood is red its just your rear end thats bleeding. if the blood is black youre gonna die of bowel cancer or w/e

my roids are rly not happy about my gf's new strap on despite it saying "beginners" on the box

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 20, 2021

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I'd suggest a break from the strap on, but I'm not a dr.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Ive heard constantly making GBS threads blood is really good for you so keep doing whatever youre doing

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Are you sure it isn't just chili oil? I know my shits look like a bloodbath after I have hot pot or too much mapo tofu.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

you can easily test this by pouring some chili oil into your toilet next time

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

dont put the chili oil in your rear end though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

now wine on the other hand :heysexy: