Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Hi my name's Robert and I am the toughest mfer in Gladewell Pines.

Oh, you leave your garbage and recycling out the night before collection? That's cool. Me? I do it the morning of. What can I say, I like the rush...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*walks around the edge of the cul de sac slowly. At the exit, pauses and crosses the street to do another lap. The neighbours are considering calling the police*

nut

shuffling rabidly through the junk drawers for a measuring tape. You are pretty sure that Robert next door has extended his criss-cross front lawn mowing pattern upwards of 2 inches beyond the property line onto your yard. Even if it is true, this is more for your own personal records. You wouldn't dare step to Robert...

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gladewell, huh? well you're beeftown bandit turf, bub, so you better back it up. you don't even have a big green egg grill. i see you with your busted rear end weber broiler, your front yard looks like a burger king

nut

Sigh, that's Robert. Yeah, some mornings he just makes out with the chrome on his car's engine for hours, pausing only to wipe away the saliva with old holey underwear. Last year, Reece tried to hint that it was making everyone uncomfortable, but he just told Reece that Reece's wife makes everyone uncomfortable too and yet she's still here.

nut

Rumour is that he calls the gate security guards, "Chief" and let's them call him, "Bobby"...

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Kacie and I love walking around suburban neighborhoods and checking out the faces of dog owners. There's always a moment where their face is like, "Wait a minute, that bird isn't leashed." And owner and dog both look at each other with this weird sadness like they're doing animal friendships all wrong. Classic suburbanites.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

nut

Everyone morning I am tortured by the ten gallon stetson on display in the walk-in closet. Robert wore one for a week two years ago and it sparked something in me. But then he stopped and I simply cannot dare to revisit the phenomenon alone. Yet I, too, cannot bring myself to move it out of sight. This must be what a dialectic is.

nut

Yeah hunny, that's him. Robert. With the stain repellent salmon button-up, chinos, birks and *shivers* ...the corner unit.

nut

I paint my door mustard yellow. The pleasurable shaking of the neighbours rattles the panes. When I'm at work, they take turns taking selfies in front of it, in yoga poses or with peace signs.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
yeah babe. yeah. huh? no. no he's not a biker. but you see the slatted wood siding on that house? Hells Angles. written all over it

nut

barnold posted:

yeah babe. yeah. huh? no. no he's not a biker. but you see the slatted wood siding on that house? Hells Angles. written all over it

nut

SHIPLAPZ tatt'd across his knux. Yes, they are temporary.

google THIS

drat, was that DoorDash driver carrying a Red Lobster bag? Told you he was loaded.

Dads Dip Cup

"here he comes. act natural"

"oh god. um, h-howdy neighbor! beautiful weather for walking the dog this morning!"

*Robert waves as he passes, walking what is clearly a cat on a leash*

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
saw a 9 year old playing in her front yard and I didnt call the cops. I don't give a freak

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

It is commonly known that the south face of Robert's fence is six feet and a quarter inch tall but the HOA would never dare call him out on it

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Heeeey Rob, just swinging by to catch up real quick... real nice Halloween display, love the funny novelty graves, ha, very fun... um... so I did just want to mention that Kayley, you know, our oldest-- you might remember she was dressed up as a broccoli stalk-- well, she says you were giving out switchblades to the youngsters? Well first of all, um, that's... that's extremely generous, but um.... b-but.... well, well I just wanted to say thank you for the generosity and b-by the way I am very impressed with the cool switchblade moves you're doing right now. H-have a good one, Ro.... Mr. Robert. I'll j.. I'll just be going now. Yeah of course I can leave my coffee. D-don't mention it. It's all yours. Thank you. Sorry.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Ohhh yeah, his house is gorgeous. He can afford it though, he owns that little convenience store down on Spruce? Butt the poo poo Man*Mart? Well I've never been in because it says "No Squares Allowed" on the sliding doors, but I hear he makes a killing on whippets, skateboards, and kusarigamas.

How Wonderful!

Dammit the dog fell in Robert's moat again-- he's going to reek of Monster energy all day!

Escape From Noise

Hitting the weight bench in the garage with the door up, when I see Robert cruising by. I reflexively go for the door remote, but in my haste don't secure the barbell and before I can turn over it falls onto my chest, restricting my breathing. The last thing I hear before I pass out is Robert scoffing and calling out that somebody better call an ambulance "for this freakin' nerd".

google THIS

Robert gets his hair cut exclusively at THE MEN'Z KAVE

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

Dammit the dog fell in Robert's moat again-- he's going to reek of Monster energy all day!

Twenty Four

How Wonderful! posted:

Heeeey Rob, just swinging by to catch up real quick... real nice Halloween display, love the funny novelty graves, ha, very fun... um... so I did just want to mention that Kayley, you know, our oldest-- you might remember she was dressed up as a broccoli stalk-- well, she says you were giving out switchblades to the youngsters? Well first of all, um, that's... that's extremely generous, but um.... b-but.... well, well I just wanted to say thank you for the generosity and b-by the way I am very impressed with the cool switchblade moves you're doing right now. H-have a good one, Ro.... Mr. Robert. I'll j.. I'll just be going now. Yeah of course I can leave my coffee. D-don't mention it. It's all yours. Thank you. Sorry.

Robert making a power move, having the names of all his neighbors on his novelty gravestone Halloween decorations, complete with specific individual "died on" dates set in the future.

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

How Wonderful!

Twenty Four posted:

Robert making a power move, having the names of all his neighbors on his novelty gravestone Halloween decorations, complete with specific individual "died on" dates set in the future.

I see you have me dead in a week, and my wife dead in 40 years, with your last name. That's... fun. I love that for you. Cute stuff.

How Wonderful!

Well yeah of course the Homeowners' Associations says you can't build a hyperbolic time chamber in your yard, but who's gonna tell him no?? When he dropped his gi in our kitchen he scuffed the poo poo out of our hardwood!

nut

Robert doesn’t even wave when the cops cruise by on their biannual trip to Gladewell Pines

Escape From Noise

Last night I went out in my back yard to get something out of the shed when I heard something. I looked over and there was Robert, sliding a leftover P'Zone into my pizza oven. I guess he'd already fired it up. I just noddee at him nervously and told him "enjoy". He grunted something without looking up from the P'Zone.

I guess that explains the missing wood at least.

Twenty Four

Throwing a boomerang towards Robert's house in frustration and in comes right back, because that's what boomerangs do. Dammit Robert!

nut

well hunny, if you feel that way, YOU can tell him to get a pool cover. I will of course silently support you from the living room front window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Robert calls in to work. "Sorry Mr. Furukawa, I'm going to be a little late this morning, there's another dad from my son's school I have to beat up. I know, again, right? You'll have to work on the next top secret Smash Bros. game without me for a while."