Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
I’m going to set it up with home brew and emulators. So here’s the list

Deal is I haven’t owned a Nintendo product since the first game boy so I want to see what I missed out on from Nintendo as far as their IP but also console exclusives or things that they happened to do well like re4. Also if there is anything on my list that has a decent remake I’d be interested in hearing about it. Finally I don’t have all the time in the world so if Xenoblade and xenoblade x happen to both be great games but I can pretty much get the experience playing x let me know.

Super Mario bros
Mario 3
Mario 64
Mario galaxy
Super Mario world 3D Wii U

Super Metroid
Metroid zero mission
Metroid prime

Donkey Kong 64
Donkey Kong country 2

Zelda ocarina of time
Zelda link to the past
Wind waker hd
Twilight princess

Perfect dark
Timesplitters
Resident evil 4
Pikman wii u
Zombi u
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade x
Fatal frame maiden of whatever water for Wii U
Rayman origins (is this actually good?)
Metal gear twin snake
Secret of mana
Luigis mansion
Cookers bad fur day

Not interested:

007 goldeneye. I didn’t like it when it came out yet was always having to play it at other peoples houses. It looked bad and the controls were crap, and split screen sucks.
Sonic games, I have them for iPad
Final fantasy 7, I have it for other platforms
CHRONO trigger, I have it for iPad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Its pretty terrific for GBA, since its like a giant GBA. Gets you things like Mario & Luigi superstar saga, Boktai, Metroid Fusion, LoZ Minish Cap.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
my friend, welcome to almost every nintendo catalogue, that's a lot of good gaming ahead of you