Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

watched schindler's list yesterday, it had been a while, man, what a masterpiece

i read from somewhere that spielberg quit school in the 60s, and when he finished his degree in the early 00s he used that film to get credits for making a student film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

I watched "Mute" and it loving sucked OP

whats it about

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Who What Now posted:

gently caress I dunno probably something on TV that I immediately forgot about the second it was off the screen

heh, i don't even have a tv

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

I thought it was going to be about Paul Rudd as a mute guy bashing ppl with a bat or something but it was actually a really bad cyberpunk neo noir film with a bizarre and poorly handled child molester subplot

yeah, sounds like poo poo

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Xaintrailles posted:

I also saw Joker not that long ago and both films would have been way better if they ended on Joaquin Phoenix getting good at telling jokes and Mindy Kaling going nuts from stress and shooting someone.

joker was better than i expected

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Applewhite posted:

Elvira's Haunted Hills.

Not as good as Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

you need to post the hills so we can see if they were haunted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Jose posted:

Deliverance. It was really good and not what I was expecting tbh since all I knew about it was the squeal like a pig scene

lol that's a great movie