Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
For me it is probably lutefisk it is terrible but for some reason my moms side of the family still insists we have it every christmas to prove we are still good swedes or something even though the family has been in US for like 4 generations. ehat is the grossest thing u ever eaten

please dont say OP's moms butt ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

mom

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Butt

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I'm gonna sound like uncultured trash but muscles / oysters. I love me some baked clams but muscles and oysters to me taste like I just licked the bottom of the ocean. I refuse to believe anyone enjoys this poo poo. gently caress, half the time when I've had them (I keep trying when they're available free at a party or whatever) it actually still has the loving sand in them.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

homeless person

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Why do you need to know OP?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Aardvark! posted:

Why do you need to know OP?

im writnig a book :eng101:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Your posts, op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HD DAD posted:

Your posts, op

What did you print them out on Costco paper tastes like poo poo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stuffed peppers.

I like all the ingredients but slap em together and it's fuckin junk rear end trash.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ribeye OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Stuffed peppers.

I like all the ingredients but slap em together and it's fuckin junk rear end trash.

i will fight you

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
At termites once. Seemed gross. Tasted like carrots.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Oh one time I went to Thanksgiving at a girlfriends aunts house and she surprised us all with mashed potatoes that were 50% parsnip "and some other veggies" and totally unseasoned (much like all of the food was). Anyway biting in to that mashed root mixture unexpectedly was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

its all nice on rice posted:

i hate to be the one to tell you this, but someone has been feeding you some hosed up carrots i think :ninja:

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

One time I ate a moth that'd been baked into a bread that I didn't see in time. It was extremely bitter, musty and gross and I presume said moth had also been old and mouldy at time of baking judging by the sorry bits I could determine when I spit it out. Or those were moth guts idk. Do not recommend.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Brain and hoove

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

i hate to be the one to tell you this, but someone has been feeding you some hosed up carrots i think :ninja:

Are carrots not tiny, black, and have many legs?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
a kind of redneck friends cokehead moms split pea soup.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dorritos

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

its all nice on rice posted:

I ate termites once as well. Tasted the way fresh cut wood smells and weren’t bad.

The worst food I ever had was a banana coconut smoothie from a Mexican food restaurant when I was young. It was loving terrible but I drank about half because I thought it was how ethnic desserts were supposed to taste. Turns out the server swapped salt for sugar and the replacement was delicious but I was already feeling sick

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
An olive picked straight off the tree
Bitter doesn't really describe it, it's hard to believe they have the potential to become edible

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I was playing a very dangerous game where I was drinking a bottle of coke and had an identical coke bottle full of black water and cigarette butts and well I lost

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Dog

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a dominatrix put frozen cum filled condoms in my mouth once and let them melt and that was gross, also period blood in the same session. glass of amai liu's spit made me gag. op's mom butt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

EoinCannon posted:

An olive picked straight off the tree
Bitter doesn't really describe it, it's hard to believe they have the potential to become edible

Woof, yeah you're never supposed to do that.

I dunno what the grossest thing is, for me.
Like subjectively? Personally?
Hard to say.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
natto is up there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kntfkr posted:

natto is up there.

See this is where it gets weird.
Because while YOU think it's gross, it IS obviously meant to be eaten.

I've had pickled carp, and duck blood soup.
Both, objectively delicious.

People are going to recoil if they're not familiar. So is that really 'gross'? Given they're cultural things that millions eat all the time and appreciate?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Every food I dislike is the grossest thing I’ve ever tasted. Taste is a zero-sum game for me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the hardest i ever vomited was after lacrosse practice and thinking that the ice cold brown drink in the wendys cup in my friends mercury sable was coca cola or at least diet coke and not dip spit

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

mom butt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Big Beef City posted:

People are going to recoil if they're not familiar. So is that really 'gross'? Given they're cultural things that millions eat all the time and appreciate?

I can tell you with utmost certainty that lutefisk really is that gross. it loving sucks and it is gross and terrible and i dont know why we have to eat it send it over to those loving shady rear end finns they can have it

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Ate the termites out of a bat's rear end.

And that's how I invented the Corona virus.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nooner posted:

I can tell you with utmost certainty that lutefisk really is that gross. it loving sucks and it is gross and terrible and i dont know why we have to eat it send it over to those loving shady rear end finns they can have it

I've only had this like two times and it was so long ago I barely remember it.

I recall it being a mix of Elmer's glue, butter, and white fish paste

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Possible human leg

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

honest answer: probably venison, if we end up in a world where we have to eat game meats for real I’m just gonna kill myself

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Any kind of sugar-free versions of sugary candies. They all taste wrong and sugar alcohols make me sick for days even in small amounts. I’m sure most people wouldn’t get as severe a reaction as I do, but I can’t imagine they’re good for anybody.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Any kind of sugar-free versions of sugary candies. They all taste wrong and sugar alcohols make me sick for days even in small amounts. I’m sure most people wouldn’t get as severe a reaction as I do, but I can’t imagine they’re good for anybody.

probably jsut the CRYabetics :rolleyes:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

this feels like a fuckin attack I trusted you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Corn Glizzy posted:

this feels like a fuckin attack I trusted you

Lol it’s nothing personal more power to you if you don’t have an immediate and horrible physical reaction to them like I do, peace be unto you and your hardy-bellied kind