Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

kumba posted:

vegemite is easily the worst thing

i haven't tried it in over 25 years and yet i still have a very vivid memory of the exact way it tastes: terrible in every way

I like vegemite and marmite, it's pretty good as long as you don't overdo it. A little bit spread on some buttered toast is delicious.

The grossest thing I've ever eaten was sushi at a place in florida. They had some specialty roll that was supposed to be super spicy and you could order it from level 1 to level 5. I ordered it level 5, but they didn't have everything to make it, so they made me a level 4. All it turned out to be was a regular sushi roll with liquefied horseradish poured over top. Not even the root, this stuff was just completely clear and runny like a simple syrup. The 4 pieces of roll were sitting in a pool of it.

I love horseradish (grew up in the horseradish capital of the world) but jesus christ it was nauseating. I managed to eat it and keep it down for a while but puked about an hour later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU