Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Every food I dislike is the grossest thing I’ve ever tasted. Taste is a zero-sum game for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Any kind of sugar-free versions of sugary candies. They all taste wrong and sugar alcohols make me sick for days even in small amounts. I’m sure most people wouldn’t get as severe a reaction as I do, but I can’t imagine they’re good for anybody.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Corn Glizzy posted:

this feels like a fuckin attack I trusted you

Lol it’s nothing personal more power to you if you don’t have an immediate and horrible physical reaction to them like I do, peace be unto you and your hardy-bellied kind

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hector Delgado posted:

Drank a Snapple fruit punch and it was unusually sweet, but whatever. Halfway thru I finally look in the bottle and see a fungus spore, about the size of a nickel, attached to the bottom of the glass. I still shudder when I think about it

That was a part of the Snapple experience. You ever try a Fruitopia? Those things were moldy when they hit the shelves, but it was the 90’s, we didn’t know any better, we drank that poo poo like it cured the AIDS we were all terrified of getting despite being virgins, cause again, 90’s.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Collateral posted:

Has anyone said yer mam yet? Haha gettit?

In truth Head Cheese. Nasty stuff.

Head cheese is fine. I don’t know what it tastes like but it looks deliciously gross. It’s the meat that Conan wouldn’t eat when he went to Berlin, or Hamburg, or wherever he went, the point was he refused to eat something less gross than SPAM, which every American thinks is deliciously catfoody. I will eat any meat as long as I’m assured it isn’t poisonous, illegal, or human.