Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
The drive to my mother in law's passes by a White Castle on Route 1 in New Jersey. I was headed there once about 3 years ago and saw a sign out front that said "Crabcakes are Back! 99¢!" and played it cool and kept going. And we got to my mother in law's and did whatever, i don't remember, because I was thinking hard about 99 Cent White Castle Crab Cake Sandwiches. I didn't get them on the way home, because I couldn't let my girlfriend know I was going to eat something so hosed up. But when I got to work I told my friend Brian about it. And he was like, I dunno.

So anyway, I kept thinking about these White Castle Crab Cake Sandwiches, which sounded so gross but I was interested. My girlfriend had a hair appointment at 1pm that coming Saturday. And I talked to Brian, and I was like "Im gonna do it" and again, he was like, i dunno man.

So my girlfriend went to her hair appointment, and like 10 minutes after she left I smoked a ton of weed and went to White Castle. And I got 2 crab cake sandwiches and then 4 sliders and some fries, then I drove home. And I ate the crab cake sandwich, which cost 99 cents.

Let me tell you. It was terrible. Like, I don't know what the hell it was. I think it was mostly sawdust and shredded newspapers, mixed with a sprinkle of nearly expired imitation crab for a slighty "fishy" flavor. I took one bite, and I'm not religious, but involuntarily I said "that is unholy" to nobody because there was nobody else there and threw it away. I threw away the rest of the White Castle. Then I took the trash out to the dumpster. And I didn't eat any lunch at all after that.

The grossest thing I have ever eaten was lutefisk in Oslo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU