Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Week 6, the Colts Coltsed themselves again, despite outgaining the Pats handily, through a few blocked FGs and fumbles. Many Manningfaces are seen. Brady throws for 202 yards, 91 of which are on one play.

Fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Week 7 against the Broncos, Brady throws 4 ints in the 4th quarter in a very winnable game, including his first (but definitely not his last) pick six. His record streak of throwing 162 checkdowns without a pick to start his career comes to an end.

Judgment? Well, this one was close, but gonna have to go with Massive Fraud.

edit: gotta take a break for the day, all this fraud is getting to me

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Just checking into this thread because I heard that this Tom Brady chap may actually be a big, baby bitch fraud and also a cheater. I’m not sure if that’s true, I’m hoping someone here can clarify.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Just checking into this thread because I heard that this Tom Brady chap may actually be a big, baby bitch fraud and also a cheater. I’m not sure if that’s true, I’m hoping someone here can clarify.

I do know hes got a dirty mouth in that head and I won't rest until the NFL makes him wash his mouth out with soap

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Barudak posted:

I do know hes got a dirty mouth in that head and I won't rest until the NFL makes him wash his mouth out with soap

Noted decorum enthusiast John Mara should be looking into suspending Brady for the rest of the season due to his potty-mouth

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That's right OP

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

fsif posted:

Hey look, so long as Brady has top-tier coaches, a top 3 receiving corps, a top 3 offensive line, a top 10 defense, and gets some help from officiating along the way, he's still a really good quarterback!

:patssay: Not even Tom could make it out of the juggernaut AFC East and NFC South without that kind of help!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Abugadu posted:

Week 7 against the Broncos, Brady throws 4 ints in the 4th quarter in a very winnable game, including his first (but definitely not his last) pick six. His record streak of throwing 162 checkdowns without a pick to start his career comes to an end.

Judgment? Well, this one was close, but gonna have to go with Massive Fraud.

edit: gotta take a break for the day, all this fraud is getting to me

I attended the next game, Brady at Falcons. I can still remember thinking Atlanta was going to win because this new guy was Definitely Not Drew Bledsoe.

Brady was picked three times against Atlanta, but the dying corpse of Chris Chandler and a baby Michael Vick got sacked 9 times and combined for barely 100 net yards. Brady is only able to score touchdowns when Atlanta is picked off in its own territory and two other drives that start at midfield. Smells very fraudy.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I attended the next game, Brady at Falcons. I can still remember thinking Atlanta was going to win because this new guy was Definitely Not Drew Bledsoe.

Brady was picked three times against Atlanta, but the dying corpse of Chris Chandler and a baby Michael Vick got sacked 9 times and combined for barely 100 net yards. Brady is only able to score touchdowns when Atlanta is picked off in its own territory and two other drives that start at midfield. Smells very fraudy.

You missed the most fraudulent part of that game, when Brady's only deep ball of the day, thrown into triple coverage directly into the hands of a DB, was blown backwards when the DBs collided, sending the ball 10 yards away into Troy Brown's hands, who goes in untouched for a TD.

But that's ok, I can understand how all that fraud can get overwhelming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsHXkpLOZu0 at 3:25 if you are able to steel yourself to some bigtime fraud on video.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 9 against the Bills - again, the Pats knock out the opposing QB with five sacks, while noted fraud Tom Brady barely throws over 100 yards. The Pats score the go-ahead TD after a highly questionable PI call on Antoine Winfield.

Verdict - extremely Fraud.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 10 against the Rams - The Pats defense cannot bail out a very fraudulent Tom Rady who throws for under 200 yards and has two ints. They do, however, injure 5 Rams starters, which would help them later on that season.

The German judge is giving this one a... Fräud!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I don't care if Tom is the GOAT or a fraud. What I find hilarious is that he has all these records & rings, but he also has the thinnest skin of any player. He's the biggest crybaby bitch in the league. Guy throws a tantrum every time things don't go his way. It's always everyone else's fault. It's funny AF.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Tom Brady’s skin as thin as his well actual skin from all the face lifts.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 11, Pats v. Saints - The Saints have Aaron Brooks at QB, which means three turnovers and a pair of missed FGs equals tons of time for a fraudulent Brady to dink and dunk his way down the field for 4 TDs. To be fair, one of these is an actual tricky throw, a 25 yarder where he puts his whole body weight into the toss and gets it just over the LB. But many of these drives were extended, or in some cases, entirely comprised of, pass interference calls against the Saints, including a 42 yarder and 24 yarder.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 12, Pats v. Jets - The Jets blow a 13-pt halftime lead after their starting CB goes out. Brady frauds his way to 213 yards passing, a quarter of which are on a short slant to a fourth string WR that the Jets fail to cover. Vinatieri hits the game winner.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 13, Browns v. Pats - well, what's the guess -- do the Browns browns this one up, or does Brady finally show people he's not a fraud?

lol

Brady throws a pick six and another pick, barely scrapes 200 yds passing. Defense and special teams carry his fraud rear end.

rear end status: very fraudulent

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 14, Pats v Bills - another week, another win by the defense and special teams carrying some fraud QB to victory. Brady goes 237 yards with a pick. Vinatieri hits the game winner after the refs help out and overturn an obvious fumble by Pats WR Patten in overtime.

Fraud status: highly fraudulent

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 15 - Dolphins v. Pats - Could Brady improve upon his 69 yard garbage outing earlier in the season? He sure does! He throws for 108 yards! Wow! Also the defense carries his rear end with three turnovers forced.

Fraud? Fraud.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Week 17 (who the hell gets a week 16 bye) - Pats/Panthers - Let's look at the final score... 38-6 Pats? Wow, Brady must have.... *checks the game*..... oh.... oh my.

Brady throws two picks and gets 198 yards passing.

*flips spinner, needle slides past "Ref Help", past "Kicker Bailout", and rests on "Defensive Win"*

The Panthers turn the ball over 6 times. Their leading receiver, at 44 yards, is Brad Hoover.

Whither HooverFan?

Extreme fraud detected.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Whew, that's a lot of fraud for one season. I don't know if you can get more fraudulent than that, I'm sure the 2001 playoffs will provide us some respite.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Beginning to think he’s a fraud

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

t a s t e posted:

Beginning to think he’s a fraud

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Tom Brady is the least fraudulent player in the entire history of all sports throughout the vast expanse of human sporting

He just sports so much harder than everyone else.

You sad fuckers in this thread aren't able to process this level of sportsness.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

You would think decades of football experience would be enough time to figure out that you shouldn't give away the ball. I guess some people just can't be taught

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Tom Brady is fraudulently handsome. It's all plastic surgery but just look at those features!

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Jesus Christ OP , it's like we're learned nothing from counting out Touchdown Tom!!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is this the thread to ask if Tom Brady is as elite as early 2010’s Joe Flacco?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

Is this the thread to ask if Tom Brady is as elite as early 2010’s Joe Flacco?

Joe Flacco was elite. The only things Tom Brady was elite at were cheating, fraud, and son kissing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i came up with teh civil war letters from football players in 1998

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Cavauro posted:

i came up with teh civil war letters from football players in 1998

I may be a one trick pony fraud, but ESPN hasn’t made an entire series pretending I’m a success.

You know who IS a one trick pony fraud and has had ESPN make an entire series pretending he’s a success?

It’s Tom Brady.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

fsif posted:

Hey look, so long as Brady has top-tier coaches, a top 3 receiving corps, a top 3 offensive line, a top 10 defense, and gets some help from officiating along the way, he's still a really good quarterback!
not empty quoting

Abugadu, you're doing the lords work.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

th3t00t posted:

not empty quoting

Abugadu, you're doing the lords work.

:hmmyes:

Now you know who absolutely wasn't a fraud? Super Bowl Champion Jared Lorenzen.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Whomever greenlit Man in the Arena committed a crime

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
Wait Brady knew about COVID the whole time and didn't say anything?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Wait Brady knew about COVID the whole time and didn't say anything?

Brady did COVID just like he did 9/11.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I counted the rings and the math says you're all bitchmade fuckboys, just so you know.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

MoaM posted:

Whomever greenlit Man in the Arena committed a crime

It’s so sad

Like at least wait till retire you little bitch

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

sean10mm posted:

I counted the rings and the math says you're all bitchmade fuckboys, just so you know.

Nah

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

sean10mm posted:

I counted the points against the Saints and the math says he got 0 and is a fraud and cheater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Tom is the greatest of all time