Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

i dont have photoshop but I bet someone who does could make a ton of funny things with this that he could be looking at on the tablet, like what if it was a picture of goatse or of that vietnam war pic of the dude blasting the other dude in the head or like lowtax in the hospital bed pointing at the whiteboard XD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Cmon Nooner you need to at least poorly MS paint something on there first.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I hear Tom Brady is the greatest quarterbacker (QB) of all time in perpetuity due to all the goals he makes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

its all nice on rice posted:

Cmon Nooner you need to at least poorly MS paint something on there first.

ur right

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

ur right

:haibrow:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I like how the tablet is an amorphous block I can't tell what the gently caress in the base image

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
It was a PM from me after he threw his pick to lose the game and it was just me asking him hey T*m Br*dy u tuggin and he lost his loving mind smashing the report button and the tablet