Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Discuss, phone posting so no poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Is there a way that we could require a pluarlity from both sid and nooner on every probe?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sid should not be a mod as he is a father and therefore has greater access to children

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Scientist posted:

Is there a way that we could require a pluarlity from both sid and nooner on every probe?

I think itd be funnier if the rules like Roman consuls that took power on opposite days and just undid whatever the other one did out of spite and petty rivalry

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I think they're both cool dudes but wouldn't find either of them funny close thread and Perma the op forever to the post mines on Mars

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

sid should not be a mod as he is a father and therefore has greater access to children

lmao

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

Good point but Sids giant son beats him up everyday for his lunch money so I don’t think he even likes kids at all

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nooner posted:

Lol winner

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Honestly I think nooner already won this so yeah

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Can you not close your own thread on mobiles mods plz close this so nooner can’t dunk on Sid anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

make an account that they share