Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you erotically whole?
So whole. So erotic!
No, I'm so lonely :(
I am erotic, but my hole seeks wholeness
Goku
View Results

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
There's a lady on GOOP who calls herself an "erotic wholeness coach." First of all, I think she meant "hole-ness." Second of all, despite watching this clip three times, I still don't understand what her job is. She is also a "certified sexological body coach," which I think is like coaching football? Maybe? What do you think she actually does all day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

evobatman posted:

She's a scammer.

no way she's a sexy professional with a PhD in erotic holes

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

She helped two ladies who were having bad sex get in touch with their feelings. In my experience, getting deep into your feelings is a great way to ruin sex with OCD thought looping, but I guess it's just another sign that I'm erotically fractured and need to get my holes enwholened.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

hahaha yeah the one thing you DON'T want to do is be emotionally in touch with your sexual partner gently caress that noise good call

Friend, you came away with a very poor understanding of what I wrote.

But that's okay! Once you have achieved erotic wholeness, you will understand everything, all at once, from each possible perspective. You will definitely get a headache but that is the cost of genital enlightenment.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Tricking the barbers at Supercuts into giving me therapy. By the time they realize whats going on and kick me out ive cured my schizotypal personality disorder

They're the most erotic of hairdressers.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Girl
Obviously
Objectifying
Penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Discussing this lady with Ladytaint and so far she has used the words "tantric butt-touching" and "clit-chi" and it's all in all a pretty good conversation so thanks for this thread

Ladytaint owns.