Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kecske posted:

hell yeah, shouldn't have crossed the picket line

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

gleebster posted:

Also, I'm still waiting to hear what the deal is with the Welsh. There's several millions of them and most of the mines are closed, so what do they do all day?

What's he building in there?

You're afraid to find out, aren't you?

No one will tell us anything about the Welsh. It's so weird how they avoid it. I think it's some kind of conspiracfy.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Welsh people are great! I'm learning Welsh rn

I mean their language is bizarre but there's also this Welsh chick I'm highly crushing on so that's at least part of the reason I like them and am learning it. If we don't end up together I fully support England crushing the Welsh under its (formerly mighty) boot

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Welsh people are great! I'm learning Welsh rn

I mean their language is bizarre but there's also this Welsh chick I'm highly crushing on so that's at least part of the reason I like them and am learning it. If we don't end up together I fully support England crushing the Welsh under its (formerly mighty) boot

Lol welsh people don't exist. Might as well of just said my girlfriends a Canadian mermaid.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:airquote: countries :airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

If countries don't exists then what's that thing hiding under your bed waiting to eat you as soon as you go to sleep.

Answer me that :colbert: