Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nville brats. that guy is a fuckin rear end in a top hat. and it seems counterproductive. why would he want the whole lake to know? if he wants one.. it seems like it would reduce his chances of getting a johnsonville brat. maybe there's some kind of lake code about it - like you can't cook johnsonville brats for just your family you GOT to share - but then why would charlie murphy be cooking his illicit brats on the dock, in full view of everyone on the lake? I can only conclude the neighbour is some kind of trickster figure, or perhaps a Pan-like lake nymph. he doesn't want a brat, he just wants revelry? I think that's the best explanation for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H_2mzLVa2o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The only thing that neighbor is getting is a knukle sandwich for compromising my Johnsonville brats :toughguy: