Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he keeps looking at himself in the mirror and then he barks at himself i think my dog is dumb maybe ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Your dog is smarter than 90% of the people on TikTok.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
good boy

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Such a good boy.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
dog

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Maybe it's seeing a ghost? :ghost:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My dog blocked me on instagram

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
My dog pooped in the OP's yard. He is a very good dog.

prophet45
Aug 26, 2008
Really, really dumb

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I came home early and caught my dog on the phone, and the problems that I have with this are:

1. He can talk?
2. He has his own cell phone
3. How did he pay for the phone/coverage plan???
4. Who is he talking to
5.?????

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
A friend called me while I was at work and said that he saw my dog driving my car through a nearby residential neighborhood, I came home and couldn't find any evidence but I'm going to start keeping a log on the odometer

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Film the dog and put it on Youtube. It'll get 4 million views and I'll be one of em

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

he keeps looking at himself in the mirror and then he barks at himself i think my dog is dumb maybe ):

Your dog has failed the mirror test, sorry to be the one to break this to you OP.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
My dog voted for Trump but they didn't count his ballot because he signed it with a paw print

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dogs get all over their intelligence from their owners OP. So probably yes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Dogs get all over their intelligence from their owners OP. So probably yes.

Nooo

How do i tell him its not his fault ):

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Your dog is actually a very good boy and deserves a bunch of pets and scratches.

Edit: Bunch, not punch. Please don't punch your dog.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yes.

Source: I am a dog

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
The first time I met my mom's rescue dog was when I went over to have dinner. Said hello, gave some pets, played with a toy; and then the parents and I sat down to eat.

The dog walks over to the corner and stands about 6" from it staring directly into the corner, not moving a muscle, not a flinch, a twitch or anything. After about 10 minutes I am all "Hey mom, is your dog okay?" She'd only had the dog a couple of weeks. Mom says that "yeah she does that...". Called her name a couple of times, but the dog did not move at all for a good half hour while we ate. Stood there like a statue.

When we got up and cleared the table, dog starts hanging out again, following us to the the kitchen, laying down in her bed, etc.

We figure she had been traumatized in the past, seriously trained, or was just getting acclimated. She eventually got more normal in that she'd hoover under the table for a bit and then go lie down while we ate.

It was weird as heck though, dog did not move a muscle for half an hour.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

The first time I met my mom's rescue dog was when I went over to have dinner. Said hello, gave some pets, played with a toy; and then the parents and I sat down to eat.

The dog walks over to the corner and stands about 6" from it staring directly into the corner, not moving a muscle, not a flinch, a twitch or anything. After about 10 minutes I am all "Hey mom, is your dog okay?" She'd only had the dog a couple of weeks. Mom says that "yeah she does that...". Called her name a couple of times, but the dog did not move at all for a good half hour while we ate. Stood there like a statue.

When we got up and cleared the table, dog starts hanging out again, following us to the the kitchen, laying down in her bed, etc.

We figure she had been traumatized in the past, seriously trained, or was just getting acclimated. She eventually got more normal in that she'd hoover under the table for a bit and then go lie down while we ate.

I’m leaning more towards “she was abused in the past for even so much as looking at the table” but only the dog knows for sure.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Sounds like that rescue dog was projecting itself into the Astral Plane. If you move her, she'll never return to her body. I lost 2 cats this way.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Maybe also she was seeing ghosts. Sometimes dogs stare at corners because that’s a ghost’s favorite place to chill, right there at the nexus of one wall and another.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nooner posted:

post pics of the dog

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ChubbyChecker posted:

post pics of the dog

This was when he was doing in a couple weeks ago. He does it every time i work from home he still hasnt learned ):

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Internetjack posted:

Sounds like the previous owners abused her to keep her from bothering them when they're eating at the table.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

He sees the ghost that is haunting you in the mirror OP.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Nooner posted:

This was when he was doing in a couple weeks ago. He does it every time i work from home he still hasnt learned ):

mirror mirror on the
BRAP
BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP *snorf*
BRAP BRAP
BRAP

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Nooner posted:

Oh, this is Pitbull ft. Ludacris.

https://youtu.be/-wJxorwz2tY

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Nooner posted:

your dogs rear end in a top hat is the new orleans saints logo and now you'll never unsee it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic random user
Dec 9, 2021

by sebmojo

Mnoba posted:

your dogs rear end in a top hat is the new orleans saints logo and now you'll never unsee it

Lol