Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Something Awful forums poster.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I came up with the name Androphile for guys who are not technically gay but they go on and on about how awesome men are and they idolize men they think are "giga-chads".

Before the word "gay" was widely used to refer to a homosexual man the common term was actually "homophile".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
fart huffer

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Penis wrinkle.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
cock cyst

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've been trying to work distinctly UK-sounding insults into my lexicon, like 'helmet', 'muppet' and 'numpty.' They don't really work unless you have the accent, though.

Also, 'fartknocker' always made me laugh. What the hell is a fartknocker? I suspect it might be homophobic, unfortunately - at least in the same way that 'cocksucker' is.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

I've been trying to work distinctly UK-sounding insults into my lexicon, like 'helmet', 'muppet' and 'numpty.' They don't really work unless you have the accent, though.

There's a lot of good ones that are short and hard on consonants, which work great for insults. Div, git, berk (burk?), bint, clot, yob (yobbo). I'm probably using some of them incorrectly as an American, but I really enjoy the breadth of vocabulary they afford in communicating my annoyance, and they probably just confuse most people anyway.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, and let's just invent coldfusion while we are at it.....

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Buck Futt

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
queef eater

nodebit
Apr 23, 2016

Creepin' like a Creeper, Creepin' like a Creeper
dimbis
ding dong
cock ignorer
dinglehopper

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Fartknocker

Dillweed

Somethingawful poster

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

How about the british thing of just using regular words, like you call them a cabbage or a doorknob or something. When I get mad I say "go suck your thumb". It really throws people off cause they always got a reply for go gently caress yourself.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Sock Cucker

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The Scientist posted:

the oldschool medical term for a prolapsed rear end hole is "patulous anus" this might work

Pretty sure that is one of the spells they say in those Harry Potter movies.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Jag off

Jack hoff

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Knob gobbler

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deqx-Xb-yHY

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Peterpuffer

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

kntfkr posted:

cock cyst

:hmmyes: a fine strategy, to focus on universally unpopular phenomena, like “dickrash” or “sacksore”

e: this could be applied to any sex and/or genital configuration but iirc we don’t use that word in gbs

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Dec 21, 2021

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Piss Guzzler is pretty good

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Shitlips
Ape gorilla
Sweatclown
Saint feces
Three alarm hemorrhoid
Molding-at-home
Pillsbury Catboy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sockfucker, op

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

I've found myself fond of 'cock holster' as it denotes a place for a cock to be put without implying gratification on either party.

Think this should last for a while until my next HR meeting.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

you don't need to insult others OP, just tell them the truth

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
"dickhead" has been going strong for about 40 years and I don't personally see it going away anytime soon

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

CPL593H posted:

Something Awful forums poster.

Before the word "gay" was widely used to refer to a homosexual man the common term was actually "homophile".

I came up with another insult: Pig Dicks, for people who think having a dick and pale skin like a pig makes them superior to everyone who doesn't.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

"dickhead" has been going strong for about 40 years and I don't personally see it going away anytime soon

One time I was checking out an elementary school for rich kids to see if I would go there, and a kid was showing me and my lil sister around (we were 8 to 11 I think), and some kid called him a dickhead. He (the kid being called a dickhead) was a cool black kid whose father was an insanely rich and famous football player, who my family knew. He sobbed and sobbed like he’d been stabbed in the liver, but apparently it was just the first time anybody had ever called him a dickhead, and it really, really hurt his feelings. He went to see the school nurse and me and my sister were left to ourselves until mom picked us up. This was pre-cellphones.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 21, 2021

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I will never forget early middle school, when the nerdy white boy in our class had enough of Shamika's bullying him. After several minutes of quiet ribbing, he stood up, slammed his book down and screamed, "YOU KNOW WHAT SHAMIKA?! YOURE A RASPBERRY!!!!"

The whole class roared. Poor guy.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Turd burglar
poo poo bird
gently caress stain

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Buttplugger was a popular insult in grade school. Jokes on them. I love plugging butts.

nodebit
Apr 23, 2016

Creepin' like a Creeper, Creepin' like a Creeper
pantpoober

poobstain

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

sockcucker

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

stickydick. implies the man not clean his prick

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

It's the year of our lorde 2021 and the fact of the matter is Cocksucker no longer has the same negative implications...

Suck my dick you fuckman.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I like "smoothbrain", it hits like the R slur but no one has yet called it ablist. I mean, one of you surely will, but for now I'll enjoy it. If it ever gets cancelled I'll switch to a sarcastic "way to go, big brain"

Also the simple stuff like "jerk" and "punk" with the right delivery can be more insulting than proper curses. It's like getting roasted by Ned Flanders and just infuriates some people if you execute correctly.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Gamer

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Presidential

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Dingus

Ding dong