Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I'm spending the evening in a cold rear end shed. Adhering to the golden rules of "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" and "if you can't say nothing at all then remove yourself from the situation before causing a scene" The extended family is having a nice chat inside about how those uppity black folks are the real racists. God I love the holidays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

R.L. Stine posted:

is it a weed shed? i had a friend with a dedicated weed smoking shed. his whole family would go in there and smoke weed. if it's not a weed shed you could make it one.

This is a good idea. It will be as soon as I find a lighter. It is normally a woodworking shed but I think it's multipurpose.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Time_pants posted:

I can think of some wood you can work! :wink:

He'll yeah! I can turn it down on the lathe or run it through the planer a few times, whichever you prefer. Just made some fresh beeswax and walnut finishing oil too!