Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
You can’t dodge this page snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

There is no page

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

She was talking about the car brand.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

He's starting to believe.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She should've said RAM™ this, now with the Durango™ engine.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In the Animatrix short film The Second Renaissance Part II, we see that the human race carpet bombed the machine capital with nuclear bombs. The narrator says "but unlike men with their delicate flesh, machines did not need fear the bombs' light, heat, and radiation."

Uh okay, that's as may be, but nuclear bombs also release huge EM pulses which, as was very definitively established in the first movie, the machines are still vulnerable to. The machines should have been wiped out easily.

I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Those shorts were still cooler than any of the films tho and segue the whole thing perfectly into the terminator universe

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Applewhite posted:

In the Animatrix short film The Second Renaissance Part II, we see that the human race carpet bombed the machine capital with nuclear bombs. The narrator says "but unlike men with their delicate flesh, machines did not need fear the bombs' light, heat, and radiation."

Uh okay, that's as may be, but nuclear bombs also release huge EM pulses which, as was very definitively established in the first movie, the machines are still vulnerable to. The machines should have been wiped out easily.

Yea duh

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

Yeah sorry that was me but thankfully they did not fire me, I was only flogged repeatedly.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Remember when morpheus cut an SUV with a sword before dumping bullets into the undercarriage to blow it up

He should've said dodge this

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It's very bad.

The goons have spoken.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's about .75 good matrixes out of 4, why would you even bother

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Full Metal Jackass posted:

So how bad is the new movie

It turns out The Matrix is powered by Theatre Kid Energy

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It's very bad.

I've been seeing a wave of "the matrix trilogy was always amazing and brilliant (yes we're talking about the 2nd and 3rd ones)" articles on the internet.

so I'm guessing the new one is so bad it gives people revisionist memories of the sequels being good?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They should just inject their own sentient programs into the matrix

that's what they do when they jack in b/c the human mind is a sentient program if u think about it op....

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Full Metal Jackass posted:

So how bad is the new movie

Someone from the original trilogy turns up and has to appear old, and their makeup and performance is worse than this:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Klyith posted:

I've been seeing a wave of "the matrix trilogy was always amazing and brilliant (yes we're talking about the 2nd and 3rd ones)" articles on the internet.

so I'm guessing the new one is so bad it gives people revisionist memories of the sequels being good?

Those were bad.

minato posted:

Someone from the original trilogy turns up and has to appear old, and their makeup and performance is worse than this:

lol

DJ Sizzle
Jul 24, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OLD
Fun Shoe

President in Residence posted:

The agent could have easily moved out of the way in the time it took for her to deliver that one-liner. Especially considering that it had literally been dodging bullets just seconds before.

What's up with that?

she used girl power - see the new movie and it will all become clear!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Klyith posted:

it mocks the idea of having to do a 4th matrix so hard that if they make a 5th one it's just gonna be 90 minutes of keanu taking a dump on the WB logo

it owns

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There gotta be a 5th matrix where Mr. Anderson wakes up in a psychiatric facility and is forced to go back on meds for his extreme schizophrenia.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Watched the original Matrix day before yesterday and it's actually p. good. It's not Shakespeare but it's paced really well and not obnoxious like 2 and 3.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

2 had the whiteboy dreadlock ghosts so it's not entirely a wash

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

minato posted:

Lmao

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Applewhite posted:

A wizard did it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

A wizard did it.

That's the wrong episode! The correct response is "why does a man whose shirt says 'genius at work' spend all his time watching a children's cartoon show?"

I hope you get fired for your blunder.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If you can't dodge it, RAM IT!!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Keanu and Bondage Lady have a baby named MOPAR THIS!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bop it, twist it. Cram it. Snort it.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the agent did dodge in the theatrical release, but the scene was shortened by removing the dodge in the dvd release to ensure the film would fit on a single disc

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

BigBadSteve posted:

You can't dodge a fart.

When you are ready, you won't have to.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Idea for next Matrix: the entire movie is composed of 1s and 0s ASCII art. Will also feature full penetration between Future Morpheus and past Morpheus styled to anime but still in 1s and 0s ASCII art.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

matrix but its about pizza

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

marinara pilled

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

the only redeeming thing about this new matrix movie is that they wrote a scene into the movie explaining exactly why the matrix 4 was made.

everything seemed slapped together at the last minute and oof

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“Why was this movie made?”

“Money.”

“Ok.”

And scene!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You know, OP, I don't think she really wanted him to dodge.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
OP if you watch the movie closely you'll see that Trinity actually abhors violence and when she said "dodge this" it was actually a plea so that her conscience and immortal soul could remain pure

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the matrix but everyones got big bazongas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

the matrix but everyones got big bazongas

The matrix but with the futa mod installed.