Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Chief McHeath posted:

I also wonder what the Santas think when they see paintings and ornaments of another Santa in a home, do they get jealous? Or do they get spooked when they look on the tree and one of the Santa ornaments is that exact Santa?
When a Santa sees imagery of another Santa on Christmas Eve night, when its hormones are at its highest levels, it goes into a territorial display like when a bird sees itself in a mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I wonder who handles all of the administrative duties for the Santas to fly into every country. It has to be a lot of paperwork.

Or maybe the Santas have developed a means of keeping their sleighs from being seen by radar, as part of their clandestine nature.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
NORAD can track Santa, so it follows that other countries can.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
A sleigh majestically soars through a crisp, clear night sky. What appears to be a line of fireflies rapidly chasing it are closing in. The roar of an anti aircraft weapon fills the air. The fireflies zero in on the sleigh first from the back and work their way to the front. The sleigh begins rapidly spinning, thick red and green smoke leaving a trail behind it like a stroke of a brush, until it disappears over the treeline. Santa is dead.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Im going to leave a handful of blunts out for Santa this year, hopefully one of my kids doesnt wake up early and take them

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Vitruvian Manic posted:

NORAD can track Santa, so it follows that other countries can.

I still remember and love the time south park did that bit with Santa getting shot down over the middle east, a la black hawk down

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
As a Santa worshipper y'all belong in the workshop

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What happens if a Santa lands on your roof really rough, and like, breaks a few beams? Does he just leave cash to cover it on the spot? Are there special Santa insurance agents that come out to do an assessment with a team of Elf repair people? Or is there a "roof damage by a Santa is not covered" clause in most homeowner's insurance? I know if the Santa or another Santa wrecked my roof with a bad landing I'd be pissed!

What kind of maintenance does Santa do on the harnesses for his reindeer? If a few of the links or ropes broke and say, Blitzen, fell crashing to the earth, would the sled be able to still fly? Would they just take a reindeer named Kenny or something and rename it Blitzen for the next year?

Santa (and the other Santas) go house to house, right? So are they doing a full launch between each house or is it more of a rappelling situation where the Santa pauses his reindeer and sleigh and slides down a rope with the gifts for that particular house?

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Dec 24, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

And if he's going for 24 hours, what does he eat? Anything carried in the sleigh at that altitude would end up cold pretty quick. Does the sleigh have a microwave so he can heat something up, or does he tell the reindeer "whoa" and go through a 24 hour McDonald's drive thru or park the sleigh outside of a Waffle House for a few minutes to get some hashbrowns?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What happens if Santa's going down the chimney and you light a fire

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

What happens if Santa's going down the chimney and you light a fire

Also what would happen if you put like a man hole cover on top of the chimney after he went down? I assume there are some rules that state he can only enter and exit through the chimney, similar to what Dracula has going on.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Putting out cookies and milk is like inviting him in.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Scott Calvin being forced to become Santa and visit a billion houses with zero context for what’s going on could easily have become a Jaunt scenario. Maybe he was fortunate and only had like 10 left.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

If sandy claus is real then how come the rich kids always get better presents. ever think about that one op :smugdog:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ziv Zulander posted:

If sandy claus is real then how come the rich kids always get better presents. ever think about that one op :smugdog:

It really does bring into question what kind of people Santas are. On the surface they say they're bringing toys to "all the girls and boys," but some girls and boys get more toys than others and some girls and boys even get no toys :(

What is the god damned deal, Santa? Johnny lives in a big house so he gets the big LEGO set but Jimmy lives in the small house so he gets socks? What the gently caress man?????

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna pretend to be asleep tonight, just out of sight, until whichever Santa decides to show up.

If I'm half asleep on the living room couch and hear whatever Santa starts coming down the chimney, I'll light that automatic log and set his rear end on fire!

Even if he's burned up, I'm gonna punch him and say "WHY DO YOU GIVE SOME KIDS SOCKS AND WHY DO YOU GIVE SOME KIDS EXPENSIVE ELECTRONICS, YOU loving TERRIBLE SANTA??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Whatever Santa comes tonight is gonna loving hear it!!