Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

This is my post, I agree that more posting is good. I hope you agree as well and will reply to this thread with a post and we will talk about the big issues involving anything about posting, such as

what's the deal with tv remotes? some have the power button on the left side, some on the right side, some have a little circle to select directions, some have four different buttons, like what is the deal with tv remote building people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Idk OP sorry

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
VAGINA BOOB

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

:eyepop:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

FIND THEE A PRIEST!!!!!!!

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

:emptyquote:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

They should make a remote what the big circle looks like a boob and I dunno maybe the volume or something looks like a big ol’ hairy vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

goldmine