Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Since tomorrow and the next day are likely to involve meeting up to have Christmas dinners (covid permitting, of course), and that's going to involve doing either no cooking or LOTS of cooking, what are people doing tonight? I've heard that the day before Thanksgiving has the most pizza deliveries of any day of the year as people just can't be assed to bother cooking anything after doing all the prep for the next day, so I wonder if that holds true for Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
COSTCO PRIME RIB ROAST

I made deviled eggs to share.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Only the finest in, "let's make room in the fridge" for me and mine tonight! We're talkin' a mish-mash of ingredients and foods that don't normally fit together because gently caress it.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Chicken wings and fries, hellllll ya

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Massive piece of cod with brown butter and horseradish, new potatoes on the side

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

were re-organizing the schedule so were doing xmas eve dinner on xmas and opening gifts on boxing day

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I've got some beef with broccoli, fried rice and some dumplings from yesterday to reheat.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

thirty deviled eggs and a liter of whiskey

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
flank steak, rice, chick peas, squash

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
spiral ham, mac and cheese, and for the vegetable not a god drat thing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna eat my own poo poo

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Thanksgiving leftovers. My MIL came out to visit earlier this week and made a whole second Thanksgiving dinner for my husband. Turkey is my least favorite bird. But I will have my revenge and make roast duck when my mom comes out the day after Christmas.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Doritos

spidjod
May 15, 2003

Justice!
Mølje

You take the stock from a slow cooked lamb belly, soak bread in it and then cover said soggy bread in golden syrup

It’s an.. acquired taste

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Got Chinese.
I ate all the skewered pork and I think I'm dead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Caramelized onion chicken with demi glace green beans

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Prob nothing

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Made six dozen tamales with my mom and sister today.

No regrets, no surrender.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Das Boo posted:

Got Chinese.
I ate all the skewered pork and I think I'm dead.

I’ll probably be doing the same thing myself soon

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

2 handi-snacks and a mug of water

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I had halal like at 12 and I've been full ever since

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)
I haven't flown home for Christmas in 4 years. I'll go grab something on Rock Rose if anythings open.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
We're having some leftover pizza from lunch. I'll probably cook some chicken breasts and make some fruits and veggies for the fam if the pizza is insufficient.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I ate a bologna sandwich today op. Tomorrow I'm only eating things that can be classified as an appetizer

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chipotle, a glass of sherry, and a massive post-chipotle bm.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think I got some almost expired tofu and a dildo

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Probably make a dip or two and focus on alcohol being with my loved ones alcohol.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

sweet drippins from the toiley

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just made a shitload of swedish meatballs so there is something for people to eat that isnt goddamn lutefisk tomorrow :barf:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

i just made a shitload of swedish meatballs so there is something for people to eat that isnt goddamn lutefisk tomorrow :barf:

Oh poo poo were you planning on saving those for tomorrow?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Nooner posted:

If you eat a ton of lutefisk what do your farts smell like?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A frozen pizza.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

some baby carrots and a string cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Spaghetti Bolognese.