Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

What threads do you have starred? I only have two,

The christmas one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988620

And the hearts of iron 6 one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776674

I want to talk about matrix 4 but probably tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Deviant art thread. When i need to see wilma flintstone with her head stuck up pikachus cloaca i need it fast

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I started one thread that didnt catch on unfortunately. It was called "thread for pissing" and you were supposed to post itt every time you pissed, I'd have figured there'd have been thousands of posts by now

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Trump lol thread, China thread, NEET thread, and a whole bunch of poo poo I never read anymore

e: NEET thread is best thread

Jandipoo
Mar 29, 2008

I am the great Cornholio!
Just this one.

I love you, OP.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I starred the most recent zaurg thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I have the "bookmark any thread I post in" feature enabled and I post a million times a day so my bookmarks are 40 pages long. I hope this helps

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I looked at GBS and saw two new threads. Both of them insisted that only people who met one criterion or other should post in them. So I outdid them both and created a thread that only one person should post in.

It was not a success as lots of other goons posted in it.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

The Scientist posted:

I started one thread that didnt catch on unfortunately. It was called "thread for pissing" and you were supposed to post itt every time you pissed, I'd have figured there'd have been thousands of posts by now

look how much of an idiot I am lol. This thread say's "What threads do you have starred"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

that's hoi 4 op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

I have the "bookmark any thread I post in" feature enabled and I post a million times a day so my bookmarks are 40 pages long. I hope this helps

yup, this

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

The rules threads because I love to follow the rules.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Every GBS one except this one so my bookmarks are a perfect facsimile of GBS without its worst blight.

Serious answer: a few deals megathreads and some of the .jpg megathreads.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Alucard posted:

Every GBS one except this one so my bookmarks are a perfect facsimile of GBS without its worst blight.

Serious answer: a few deals megathreads and some of the .jpg megathreads.

offensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Not this one, thank God