Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
...at Johns Hopkins University.

I wanna see if Marian Feldman is a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Sorry I'm only David A. Bell, Director of the Shelby Cullom Davis Center at Princeton.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
As the W.H Collins Vickers Vice Chair in Archaeology, I hope I am not exceeding my station by posting here.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Then you both belong in the left-handed jail inmates thread.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

gleebster posted:

Then you both belong in the left-handed jail inmates thread.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with my cv so I will instead insist that it is you who belongs in jail good sir.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
I'm actually just Alfred Kroeber.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the first rule of archaeology is to try looking under the dirt for stuff, you never know what you might find!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not that person but I did sleep with their partner while they watched from a closet

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I never said you're not a good archaeologist, just that you're not Marian Feldman.

Now will all these frivolous not-Feldmans please stop posting in this serious thread?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I met Marian at my friend Willy's Christmas party last year. I asked if she had stairs in her house. She threw a drink at me.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

gleebster posted:

I never said you're not a good archaeologist, just that you're not Marian Feldman.

Now will all these frivolous not-Feldmans please stop posting in this serious thread?

Maybe if you ask near east art history questions you will summon them.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

BUG JUG posted:

I met Marian at my friend Willy's Christmas party last year. I asked if she had stairs in her house. She threw a drink at me.

That could mean either she is or is not a goon. It's inconclusive and a waste of a drink.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

gleebster posted:

...at Johns Hopkins University.

I wanna see if Marian Feldman is a goon.

Why would you think that they might be?

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
im gay

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Speleothing posted:

Why would you think that they might be?

Oh, I don't. I just wanna ask her if her refrigerator is running without using a postage stamp.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

gleebster posted:

Oh, I don't. I just wanna ask her if her refrigerator is running without using a postage stamp.

I am, it is, and no I don't need to the kitchen door is closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
OK. Then this needlessly exclusive thread can be closed.