Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

smoobles posted:

telescopes and microscopes do not work the same way, I'm tired of explaining this

You can definitely see other people's private parts through a telescope. There is empirical evidence of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

This forum did promise me to reveal the secrets of the universe when I registered here so I'm finally getting my payout

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

No matter what happens here today I just want you to know that all of you made this possible. It took a hilariously complex society to be able to design, build and launch this thing and almost everyone contributed in some form or fashion over the last decades to this success. Well, everyone except social media influencers. Namaste

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Release the pic, Biden. What are you trying to hide? We have a right to know

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Makes fundamentalist religious beliefs even more ridiculous. You think a being created all this and then it's going to be offended by two men kissing or you making some minor mistake during prayer?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

iirc we actually do

A copy of the Vitruvian Man is on Voyager I I think and we may send this out as well (I don' t know if we have yet)

I guess :nws: for pixelated penis and breasts

https://th-thumbnailer.cdn-si-edu.c...-00055-g014.jpg

Lol, these idiots just send aliens detailed drawings of where our most important and vulnerable body part is and where they can unload their massive laser canons

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Less pics, LESS pics plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ProperCoochie posted:

I've been hesitant to bump this thread because I didn't want to get peoples' hopes up BUT DAT NEW poo poo JUST DROPPED

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2022/webb-captures-stellar-gymnastics-in-the-cartwheel-galaxy

That's a melanoma, op. You should have that checked out by a doctor asap