Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.apnews.com/article/entertainment-business-lifestyle-arts-and-entertainment-california-990a5a9beb3c7d4f9cb73c901acc1c62

RIP T. Mark Taylor, designer for He-Man and TMNT toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

who

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The original TNMT toys loving sucked those poses were jank who the gently caress stands that way.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

EvilJoven posted:

The original TNMT toys loving sucked those poses were jank who the gently caress stands that way.

Turtles

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

okay.

like, I played with the toys when I was a kid, but even that’s reaching for a “celebrity” death.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Nostalgia is loving awful. If it doesn't stand up now, with your current opinions and views, it is bad. Remembering something as good doesn't make it good.

He-Man is poo poo, TMNT were middling at best. The toys all sucked. Your nostalgia is poisonous.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Can a mod please issue a mod challenge to driftingmouse to force him to make a thread about something original or else he'll be banned?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

RIP Tim Taylor

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

can we get an exception to the post more threads rule for OP

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

syntaxfunction posted:

Nostalgia is loving awful. If it doesn't stand up now, with your current opinions and views, it is bad. Remembering something as good doesn't make it good.

He-Man is poo poo, TMNT were middling at best. The toys all sucked. Your nostalgia is poisonous.

Lighten up, Francis

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

syntaxfunction posted:

When's the last time you went outside?

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gen-o-cide

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I guess it's time I admit that I was the kid who told his father that He-man could beat up God, leading to its cancellation. I'm not sorry I did not lie.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He totally has the original toy prototypes he made and they probably have absolutely massive hogs

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

you coulda posted Who-Man

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Kirk Vikernes posted:

When's the last time you went outside?

Christmas Eve? Sorry I don't stay at home all day every day surrounded by childhood memories that tell me it's all okay :smug:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

EvilJoven posted:

They tried making Sherdder super tall but the boxes were standardized so they made him in that hunched over bad Kung fu pose.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ngl, I'm hoping Stinkor is dtf...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

EvilJoven posted:

Um, people who poo poo standing up, for one? Jeez, someone needs to go outside and see how things work in the real world