Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40EV_hwYXCw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I should clarify that these are cat opiates given to him by a real veterinarian

And that I don't want to stop him

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Dec 27, 2021

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
that's a real good cat, let him get high as balls he's earned it

Twenty Four

cat so high it only blinked like once in 4 minutes and made me all too aware of how often I was blinking

Dumb Sex-Parrot
i don't think you can - when has anyone ever succesfully stopped a cat from doing whatever it wants?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

google THIS

This may be the wrong question to ask a bunch of people who are getting high and watching vids of cats getting high and watching bird vids

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I don't know if the bird has been high. Though, I also don't know that she hasn't. Maybe she has a storied three decades of tales to tell.

Ass-penny

lmao looks like that cat got the good stuff. Does anyone know anything about this music? specifically the first song that played was kind of familiar sounding but I'm not placing it?

also

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

when has anyone ever succesfully stopped a cat from doing whatever it wants?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

deep dish peat moss

I made all the music but I may have inadvertently ripped off something that exists already :kiddo:

Ass-penny

deep dish peat moss posted:

I made all the music but I may have inadvertently ripped off something that exists already :kiddo:

oh nice! I'll listen to these. one of the things about creating things, whether it's music or writing or visual art or whatever is that we all are referencing each other in whatever community you make yourself a part of. It's where you go with the seeds you picked up elsewhere that gives you your own voice :)

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

i like that one of the tunes had a purr-like effect in the synth

anyway if you want your cat to stop watching bird vids you should put on fish vids

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ironically, cat opiates were introduced as a way to wean them off catnip.

deep dish peat moss

biosterous posted:

i like that one of the tunes had a purr-like effect in the synth

anyway if you want your cat to stop watching bird vids you should put on fish vids

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bird: Wanna sober up and watch cats & humans get high and look at videos of us?

Other bird: Hell, naw! Let's get high, why the gently caress else did we end up with these sweet, sweet wings?

Bird: Wisdom.