Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The United States of America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
USA

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
USA

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

nah

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
New Zealand is mostly very good. We have the odd hiccup but it’s day to day fine.

Actually fine, not like Australia fine where they seem to think they are friendly but have race riots and an actual honest to god dying in the street indigenous race.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Extra row of tits posted:

New Zealand is mostly very good. We have the odd hiccup but it’s day to day fine.

Actually fine, not like Australia fine where they seem to think they are friendly but have race riots and an actual honest to god dying in the street indigenous race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Estonia

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wendigee posted:

/lives alone working 60 hour weeks, half the population wishes they were dead but thats not an approved thought, creates the favorite content for pedophiles, at least no fatties!

But they have those hot springs that are like built into a mountainside and you can relax in them with a bottle of sake that floats in a little bucket with you!!!

So it's impossible to say if Japan is good or bad.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

they also have powerful samurai and clever ninjas. Its a mysterious land of wonder and danger

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

GoutPatrol posted:

macedonia? never heard of it.

north macedonia? now that place has got meat

lol

they got owned so hard there. forced to rename to north, even though theres no south... just a standalone north. brutal. i would pick a new name entirely

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

But they have those hot springs that are like built into a mountainside and you can relax in them with a bottle of sake that floats in a little bucket with you!!!

That sounds fantastic and also I heard you get a nice little health boost after you’re done with your soak!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Meme Poker Party posted:

So it's impossible to say if Japan is good or bad.

There's monkeys in the springs. They look serene as hell and you dont have the heart to drive them off. You're there wearing only a towel freezing your nuts off and the fuckers are all

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Icochet posted:

There's monkeys in the springs. They look serene as hell and you dont have the heart to drive them off. You're there wearing only a towel freezing your nuts off and the fuckers are all

Dang I want to be as relaxed as that monkey!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

They don’t let people swim with the monkeys anymore though

Also in the monkey pools, the bottom is completely layered with slimy monkey poo poo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

AHH F/UGH posted:

Well yeah, what with the fatalities

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Portugal sounds good to me these days

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Snowy posted:

Not if you like net neutrality.

:sigh: It seems everywhere has it's ups and downs. Nowhere is perfect.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Valko posted:

Not if you like net neutrality.

Is that still an issue? Most of the articles I see on it are from 2017.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Carthage was the only good country, but a bad country delendad it.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Snowy posted:

I feel it still

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's Bhutan and all of their dick imagery, OP.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Zootopia. They have Judy Hops.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Snowy posted:

Is that still an issue? Most of the articles I see on it are from 2017.

I'll take your word for it. I've eaten too much leftover turkey. I'm too tired to do research.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

AHH F/UGH posted:

Also in the monkey pools, the bottom is completely layered with slimy monkey poo poo

they should eat more fiber, then the turds would float

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Icochet posted:

They let the monkeys piss and poo poo in the springs. The monkeys are stewing in a hot miasma of piss, poo poo, springwater, and monkey sweat.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Poohs Packin posted:

They let the monkeys piss and poo poo in the springs. The monkeys are stewing in a hot miasma of piss, poo poo, springwater, and monkey sweat.

same, tbh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Poohs Packin posted:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
NONE OF THEM ARE WITHOUT SIN

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Uruguay isn't bad

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

im guay

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Extra row of tits posted:

No it is very bad. It costs one million dollars for a big mac and the government is a bunch of nazi communists and also the fish that is one of the islands won't stop farting and it stinks. Do not move here, it is hell on earth.

And nobody takes me seriously when I suggest we ban Australians.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Cuba

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You know that country in the middle of the earth where the lizard people live.

Yeah that one.

The no people there helps.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

dr_rat posted:

You know that country in the middle of the earth where the lizard people live.

Yeah that one.

The no people there helps.

That's atlantis, it's a continent dummy not a country

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

mikerock posted:

That's atlantis, it's a continent dummy not a country

It can be both!

(Source: Australia exists)

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Yeah and?

The foreigner that slipped below the raider and committed the worst crime in history causing basically the entire country to rally around the Muslim community?

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

The unpopulated ones, OP.

Barring those, I'm partial to countries that exist by technicality, like Sealand.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
no countries for old men though

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I always thought Slovenia looked pretty good. Anyone got any experience with Slovenia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

BigHead posted:

I always thought Slovenia looked pretty good. Anyone got any experience with Slovenia?
I think you'll find it's populate by quite a many people. Fails the one and only criterion.

Ortho fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Dec 29, 2021