Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHge059xVNI

The first one has already hatched, so don't miss the second one. They're very fluffy when they're born!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've got a baby gold eagle for you right here op. it's my d*ck

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

i've got a baby gold eagle for you right here op. it's my d*ck

Well, it definitely looks small and like it was raised on a diet of regurgitated trash so this checks out.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
So I was on a bridge the other day watching the view and a bald eagle flew past me and I waved hello at it like I do with all animals and that’s my story. They’re alright.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
We should start a GoFundMe to buy those eagles some toupees.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Dunp the bird parents in a truck full of dead alaskan fish because they have EARNED IT!! great job birds

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They look tasty OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
More like Balled Eagle (they in eggs)