Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Goodbye raw I'm not making your thread anymore, gently caress ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Tamina getting a 10-15mins of tv time (jncluding ring entrance + commercials, etc) and whatever the gently caress else will happen just shows how lack of good talent they have available

also never make raw threads, just shitpost in the n/v so people who dont watch raw can be confused as gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll make the thread next week. no one else do it because I'm going to be writing my thread starting tomorrow and i'd really like to use it.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i'll make the thread next week. no one else do it because I'm going to be writing my thread starting tomorrow and i'd really like to use it.

you're the biggest go-getter that I've ever met

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

preview

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Dolph Ziggler is gonna try to lure the Damien out of Damien Priest"

Dolph Ziggler is a dumb son of a bitch.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's really bad.

Codependent Poster