Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM

C'mon folks, time to air out the dirty laundry. Who in your life has been cryin' like a bitch!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I only cry like an extremely manly and tough dude sorry.

I'm honestly enjoying this new gimmick.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
It's me, I been cryin like a bitch.

....I watched that Adrienne documentary on HBO Max

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The OP is a poo poo

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Yup
Agree

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Crying like a bitch sometimes feels good.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we shouldnt use gendered language like bitch op

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I am a little bitch and I'll cry as much as I want thank you very much. Callin myself out itt.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm no little bitch who cries, instead I'm a manly man filled with toxic masculinity that forces me to repress all emotions until they reach boiling point wherein I start beating my partner and children while crying and screaming about how daddy never really loved me and you aren't good to me like my first girlfriend who left me when she realised I was never going anywhere in life.

Like a real man.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

we shouldnt use gendered language like bitch op

:hai:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm no little bitch who cries, instead I'm a manly man filled with toxic masculinity that forces me to repress all emotions until they reach boiling point wherein I start beating my partner and children while crying and screaming about how daddy never really loved me and you aren't good to me like my first girlfriend who left me when she realised I was never going anywhere in life.

Like a real man.

And yet guys like this still cry like a bitch when the world doesn't cater to their every desire just for having a dick like a pig.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

And yet guys like this still cry like a bitch when the world doesn't cater to their every desire just for having a dick like a pig.

That's patriotic tears for those who disrespect my freedom hog! God built America for men, blessed as we be, it's in the word and all A-Men. As in men are a tier. It's all there in the American Bible, also known as the tourists guide to Disneyworld.

It's not small, it's actually above average, because I measured it myself, multiple times, until I got the RIGHT answer.

Also there's no such thing as a relationship breaking down due to poor communication, it's actually because my MANLY needs weren't met. And that's the fault of these new age weirdos. Daddy was right not to hug me, that's some weird queer poo poo.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
OP if you’re struggling and need an emotional outlet you can always confide in me although my advice is pretty much limited to a few stock answers unless I break kayfabe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
If my flight gets delayed anymore tho I will call myself out cause I’ll be cryin like a lil bitch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm not sure you folks get it. This is the thread where we call out those who are cryin' like a bit ch!!

Here's an example to help you get started:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988913&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

:haibrow:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

I'm not sure you folks get it. This is the thread where we call out those who are cryin' like a bit ch!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988913&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Oh in that case I think a quick glance to QCS should fill this thread out

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Those guys are just mad they don't know how to have fun.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im not crying i just pee out of my eyes. i have a doctors note.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I cry like a motherfucker at weddings. I just LOVE LOVE, OKAY????

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Weka posted:

I only cry like an extremely manly and tough dude sorry.

I'm honestly enjoying this new gimmick.

Sgt. Politeness posted:

It's me, I been cryin like a bitch.

....I watched that Adrienne documentary on HBO Max

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Crying like a bitch sometimes feels good.

Treecko posted:

I am a little bitch and I'll cry as much as I want thank you very much. Callin myself out itt.

Derpies posted:

If my flight gets delayed anymore tho I will call myself out cause I’ll be cryin like a lil bitch

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

im not crying i just pee out of my eyes. i have a doctors note.

Literally A Person posted:

You people are ruining this thread. This thread is for telling us about the people around you who are crying like a bitch so we can mock them, not a "I'm crying like a bitch right now" support group. Frankly I'm starting to get pretty upset. Go make your own thread!!

syntaxfunction posted:

Like a real man.

This person gets it though
:haibrow::respek::haibrow:

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

:ohdear:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ugli

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I cried when I put my dog down in 2017 but not when I put my other dog down in 2014. I feel bad about it because it's not like I liked one more than the other. I don't know, maybe it was something I ate that day.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Smugworth posted:

Lol OP crying like a bitch

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I sort of cried when my grandad died but it was like a caveman nerd "mjeeeh" noise and snot ran from my nose. It was a sad noise but i wouldnt call it "bitch"

e: changed dad to grandad because my dad is still hella alive, a freudian oedipean slip probably

Icochet fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 28, 2021

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Step outta line and you get bitch-slapped back
And you can run
Your little mouth all day
But the hand of God just smacked you back into yesterday

Peggy Edson posted:

The dipshit rereg guy got banned for Christmas

Ah wait, poo poo, they got a gift receipt and returned it :(

Smugworth posted:

Hey buddy
This is the epic Xmas haul and YETI Rambler thread
Take your
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM
to QCS

Anybody else call out someone for cryin' like a bitch!! today?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

My friends dad died unexpectedly shortly before Christmas. It’s a terrible thing and i feel very bad for her, but i cant deny her family is almost certainly cryin like a bitch. As is their right

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Step outta line and you get bitch-slapped back
And you can run
Your little mouth all day
But the hand of God just smacked you back into yesterday

Anybody else call out someone for cryin' like a bitch!! today?

Thank you OP

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
my anus is weeping blood like a pussy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Junk posted:

my anus is weeping blood like a pussy

lmao this dude crying like a bitch

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
My g-d drat baby nephew. Like, grow up already

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m on the verge of bitchlike tears at almost any moment, op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Workin out in the cry gym, gettin my swole on, king of emotions baby, crown in mine.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Workin out in the cry gym, gettin my swole on, king of emotions baby, crown in mine.

A BIG SOPPY BURLY MAN YELLING IN MY FACE "CRY HARDER BITCH'

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A BIG SOPPY BURLY MAN YELLING IN MY FACE "CRY HARDER BITCH'

I. AM. TRYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG-AA. :cry:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why is everybody cryin' like a bit ch!! in my thread where we call out those who are cryin' like a bitch!! This is literally my first thread in years and you all are ruining it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

same but the part where they lower the casket oh you said wedding, yeah I guess that too