Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
ering what thread you were going to post. tips and pointers.

- Use a cloud hosted note-taking solution, so your memories are available on the go
- Color coding. Blue means "only post when mani is asleep". The other colors are in the pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I like to staple my posts to my shirt, so I don't lose them.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

ITT:me everytime I finally find what I spent 20 mins looking for in folders

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Speaking of things I forgot, I forgot this thread, so thank you nesam

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I still can't remember what this thread was supposed to be, lol

it was going to be pretty funny though, I think

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Code Jockey posted:

Speaking of things I forgot, I forgot this thread, so thank you nesam

protip use the same thread tag for all your threads so you can find them easy like me i only use the patriarchy tag so anyone can find a sweet old timey photoshop from ages past

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Bo-Pepper posted:

protip use the same thread tag for all your threads so you can find them easy like me i only use the patriarchy tag so anyone can find a sweet old timey photoshop from ages past

this is fantastic, and I am adding it to my cloud-based note-taking solution so I do not forget and have the information available on all of my mobile and stationary devices!

teen witch

Bo-Pepper posted:

ok but what if I start using the patriarchy tag

intentionally

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

teen witch posted:

ok but what if I start using the patriarchy tag

intentionally

smash the patriarchy also if you can't beat em join em i don't know i'm very confused

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If I ever begin to make a thread but then forget what the thread was going to be I will simply make a backup thread, called "BYOB Cantrips." It's wise to have an ace in the hole.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps

no need to remember a goddamn thing if you just fuckin post it when it comes to you. I believe Hams is working on a brain to forums direct interface so it automatically posts when you think of a thread but I haven't checked with her on the progress of this endeavor in awhile