Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
There is a reason I didn’t use the hot tag, who sent me all this watered down ketchup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wots with the bottle with the magnum sized spout

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
On the far left we have our famous Traffic Cone Sauce™️ that "Really Gives You Road Rash!"©️

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The silver tipped one is also definitely full of cyanide or something

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

Haven’t checked yet but glad they all got flared bases for when I stick them up me bum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is that…is that 45 different kinds of Sriracha?

Derpies I’m glad you took these off of Valko’s hands I don’t think he would have survived this inferno of flavour 🥵

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I recommend the chocolate flavored one on the right foreground if you're planning a right cheeky pudding custard dunnit

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Is that…is that 45 different kinds of Sriracha?

Derpies I’m glad you took these off of Valko’s hands I don’t think he would have survived this inferno of flavour 🥵

I did the needful, can’t be having the British back into getting spices, last time that happened they conquered most of the world and tricked people into playing cricket !

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

The bottles are used for an extreme version of urethral hot sauce injection. You start with the thin ones and work your way up. The hole naturally stretches so youll need to take a break once you get to the thickest one but youll never regain 100% elasticity.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I got a Mexican rock and about 7 sieves

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got AIDS ):

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I got a lot of cool poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

I got AIDS ):

I thought you seemed extra positive lately.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Nooner posted:

I got AIDS ):

You can always sell it on ebay if you don't like it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i received several small gifts that were modest in cost but came from the heart and were well-aligned with my interests.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that may sound like a setup for a joke, but it is meant earnestly

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The kid got a 3D printer but has shown zero interest so now Mrs Bags and I have a 3D printer

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The kid got a 3D printer but has shown zero interest so now Mrs Bags and I have a 3D printer

Homer Simpson bowling ball!!!

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
i got covid hhaha

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

U should print a gun in minecraft :ninja:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Homer Simpson bowling ball!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Derpies posted:

There is a reason I didn’t use the hot tag, who sent me all this watered down ketchup!

a drat fine collection of buttplugs!

your mom gave them to you, right?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

ChubbyChecker posted:

a drat fine collection of buttplugs!

your mom gave them to you, right?

There were a free gift due to my sex arses being so delayed thanks to the Suez issue

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I got a box of Malteasers from my brother's mother in law. And also a pack of Trivia question cards from my aunt.

That is all I received this Christmas.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

I got a box of Malteasers from my brother's mother in law. And also a pack of Trivia question cards from my aunt.

That is all I received this Christmas.

You seem to be forgetting Jesus' sacrifices. Be better.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Neukoln19 posted:

i got covid hhaha

Not very creative, that's the official christmas gift of the year

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I got a really cool book called The Shadow Book of Ji Yun. It’s a collection of translated writings by an 18th-century imperial librarian from China who investigated and documented weird and paranormal incidents as a personal project. Half memoir, half collection of scary stories, sometimes gruesome and bizarre, sometimes touching and profound. My favorite thing I’ve read all year, I cannot recommend it enough.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Aardvark! posted:

It's the big black sauce.

(The only person that knows got banned earlier today, whoops)

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's the big black sauce.

(The only person that knows got banned earlier today, whoops)

lol

mods, open that thread

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I got a really cool book called The Shadow Book of Ji Yun. It’s a collection of translated writings by an 18th-century imperial librarian from China who investigated and documented weird and paranormal incidents as a personal project. Half memoir, half collection of scary stories, sometimes gruesome and bizarre, sometimes touching and profound. My favorite thing I’ve read all year, I cannot recommend it enough.

This sounds great and I've ordered it off eBay. Don't let me down chunny.

I got a photo album my dad made of his family. "He did quite well but drank himself to death" was one of the more memorable descriptions.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Can this be had on Kindle OP?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got a turd out of my rear end, didn't expect it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

ChubbyChecker posted:

lol

mods, open that thread

Please do mods

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Derpies posted:

Ahaha hahah. Beautiful.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

styls trill epic posted:

Can this be had on Kindle OP?

Probably, I think the translation just came out this year so there is most likely an ebook!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I got a check for $73 bucks from my grandma, no, I don't know why that amount. She's getting up there, and said she was so proud I was protecting our country. I was in the Navy, and got out in 2011.

Everyone all pitched together and got her a fancy pants lazyboy recliner, with massage and heat and all that, and she loves it.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I got my first ever grill and some Amiibos that I have been hunting for Smash Ultimate.

I never seen an Amiibo set come in like this before. But been hunting for Game and Watch for months without spending 92 dollars on it. So this came as a shock to me.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

my sister gave me knives and booze. she really knows me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I think she’s trying to tell you something!