Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hey. You drinkin' enough water, good buddy? Probably not. Have you an ounce or two.

Can't be pissin' out all the good stuff and not replenishing. I don't care if it's tea, beer, or whiskey.... you gotta re-hydrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Searched "Stay Hydrated" on Twitter to find one of those twee awful tweets about self care staying hydrated. Surprisingly a lot of people pissing on themselves and others.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Greg of Doom posted:

Searched "Stay Hydrated" on Twitter to find one of those twee awful tweets about self care staying hydrated. Surprisingly a lot of people pissing on themselves and others.

So... like that lady that did that Rage Against the Machine cover that was in nüMatrix?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Got me a sodeestream. Drink a good 2 litres a day.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
One sensible sized glass of water per morning, its all you need.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Greg of Doom posted:

One sensible sized glass of water per morning, its all you need.

What if i LOVE to PISS.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime that I why I piss on his face on company time.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I piss where I want, when I want, who I want.

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

poopnanners posted:

I piss where I want, when I want, who I want.

Freman spotted.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Having a cup of christmas tea right now. :peanut:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I drink like 60oz of water a day op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm basically a rolling orb of water poisoning, moaning in pain as my piss sprinkler fires off every 30 seconds and can't be contained, op.

I have a garden hose sewn to my lips and I live for the agua, yum yum

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a sodastream man

you gotta find a hookup for the cheap refills though

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm usually pretty hydrated but nothing hits quite like water when you're dehydrated af.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Saalkin posted:

I'm usually pretty hydrated but nothing hits quite like water when you're dehydrated af.

Boy that's a good point.
Drinking water when you're thirsty is a GREAT idea thank you for this

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Fartington Butts posted:

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime that I why I piss on his face on company time.

That's what you're paid to do, idiot, your boss is a piss tycoon

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im going to drink 1 water

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Sometimes a restaurant will serve water without any ice in it. What's up with that? I'm talking sit-down restaurants in plastic cups here.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dick titration thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i am drinking a water right now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I used to never drink water. Then I got to boot camp and we'd have to drink 10-12qts (3 gallons) a day. Yes. We did actually drink that much. It is humanly possible. Sometimes they'd make us drink water until we all threw up just to gently caress with us.

I probably drink about 0.5-1 gallons of water a day now. I don't drink much else besides coffee and tea.

I love water.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

i am drinking a water right now

:hfive:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
drinking water owns. I also like to drink those big packs of bodyarmors you can get at Costco.

naem
May 29, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I used to never drink water. Then I got to boot camp and we'd have to drink 10-12qts (3 gallons) a day. Yes. We did actually drink that much. It is humanly possible. Sometimes they'd make us drink water until we all threw up just to gently caress with us.

I probably drink about 0.5-1 gallons of water a day now. I don't drink much else besides coffee and tea.

I love water.

same

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I have a fluid IV drip hooked up to me. It gives out just enough fluid so I'm perfectly hydrated at all times and also constantly pissing.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my bud who is into alakline water told me once he likes to drink water until he throws up a little bit and thats how he knows hes healthy.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
my pee is generally pretty close to clear so I guess I do okay

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Harald posted:

drinking water owns. I also like to drink those big packs of bodyarmors you can get at Costco.

hell yeah, I drink a lot of bodyarmors. I also like the monster hydro drinks, the purple one especially

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Whenever you wait, hy-drate.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I think it'd be cool to have an iv and a catheter and just blast your system with h20 but id worry the cath would yoke out my dick hole

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
If you have a cheap hmo the just plumb one straight to the other

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
My first job was commercial landscaping in Cocoa Beach FL and it was typically > 100 degrees and you'd just use a string trimmer all goddamn day. I used to freeze 1 gal of water the night before and drink the whole thing, it was one of those things where you couldnt drink enough water without throwing up to replace what you were losing. Everyone else was smoking meth so you had to weed-eat at like 1000 mph to not look bad in comparison

There was one guy who didnt drink any water all day, he drank pure vodka. He'd be stumbling drunk running a gas edger at 11 am on a wednesday that dude was a bad motherfucker

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Lotta older Chinese immigrants I know prefer their water hot, like tea without a teabag.

Anyway if your piss gets too yellow go drink some H20!!!

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

The Scientist posted:

My first job was commercial landscaping in Cocoa Beach FL and it was typically > 100 degrees and you'd just use a string trimmer all goddamn day. I used to freeze 1 gal of water the night before and drink the whole thing, it was one of those things where you couldnt drink enough water without throwing up to replace what you were losing. Everyone else was smoking meth so you had to weed-eat at like 1000 mph to not look bad in comparison

There was one guy who didnt drink any water all day, he drank pure vodka. He'd be stumbling drunk running a gas edger at 11 am on a wednesday that dude was a bad motherfucker
preserve this man's liver for science

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
you won't make me take up drinking again.

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

We're days yet from Watuary, but I do drink a lot to forestall kidney stones,

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dustin.h posted:

We're days yet from Watuary, but I do drink a lot to forestall kidney stones,

Januwatery was right there :rolleyes:

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Peggy Edson posted:

Januwatery was right there :rolleyes:
I didn't name it. Blame Echopenis.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

The Walrus posted:

I'm a sodastream man

you gotta find a hookup for the cheap refills though

I did the adapter and 6 kilo gas bottle thing. My napkin maths says it took 2 years to break even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Thanks for the reminder op. Everyone should be sipping water throughout the day.