Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Convenience foods and restaurants are similar in that they save time.[4]
:confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
In his review for Advent Children, James Mielke of 1UP.com called her "as cutely jailbait as ever;"

:stonk:

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Waste of Breath posted:

In his review for Advent Children, James Mielke of 1UP.com called her "as cutely jailbait as ever;"

that’s… concerning to say the least

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Animals that are kept by humans also benefit from a healthy diet, but the requirements of such diets may be very different from the ideal human diet.[63]

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

Waste of Breath posted:

I can think of situations where this could be helpful. Most of them involve people saying "your honor" a lot

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

I can think of situations where this could be helpful. Most of them involve people saying "your honor" a lot

lmao

google THIS

The Blue Meanies are a fictional army of fierce though buffoonish music-hating beings and the main antagonists in the surreal 1968 Beatles animated film Yellow Submarine. They allegorically represent all the bad people in the world.[1]

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

The Blue Meanies are a fictional army of fierce though buffoonish music-hating beings and the main antagonists in the surreal 1968 Beatles animated film Yellow Submarine. They allegorically represent all the bad people in the world.[1]

frump truck

hello... again!

Variants use garlic, parsley, or shallots in addition to the three trinity ingredients.[1] The addition of garlic to the holy trinity is sometimes referred to as adding "the pope."

frump truck

hello... again!

In 1829 the goldsmith Paul Popov discovered in the vicinity of the village the first diamond in Russia weighing 0.5 carats, for which he received a free hand.[7]

more falafel please

forums poster

Toast sandwich
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Toasted sandwich.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Twenty Four

Definition
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For the definition of another word, see Wiktionary. For other uses of the word "definition" itself, see Definition (disambiguation).

Doctor Dogballs

As of May 2004, Remembering Saddam is not scheduled for broadcast because North has yet to find a network willing to broadcast it.
[i accessed the page on january 4th 2022.]

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

PostsYouCanDanceTo

John Simon of the National Review described What? as a 'monstrous fiasco'.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Letter case posted:

Here is a comparison of the upper and lower case variants of each letter included in the English alphabet (the exact representation will vary according to the typeface and font used):

Uppercase A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Lowercase a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

FluffieDuckie

Life changing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_diving#World_record_high_dives

"Here is a list of world record high dives. Most of them don't count."

PostsYouCanDanceTo

"3 (three) is a number, numeral and digit. It is the natural number following 2 and preceding 4"

"4 (four) is a number, numeral and digit. It is the natural number following 3 and preceding 5"

"5 (five) is a number, numeral and digit. It is the natural number, and cardinal number, following 4 and preceding 6"

Like fast and furious, five is when poo poo starts getting good.

Dads Dip Cup

In October 2014, an unnamed senior official in the Obama administration was reported to have called Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu a "chickenshit", adding that he "has got no guts".[3] Secretary of State John Kerry apologized to the prime minister,[4] while Israeli media scrambled to understand or translate the idiom.[5]

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Khanstant

Twenty Four

Please don't help expand this list by murdering a pope! I don't even know the guy maybe he is kind of a jerk but at the bare minimum I don't want any byob friends getting in trouble!

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm reading this all as one article

Twenty Four

I could probably find tons of funny sentences from wikipedia, but I really wanted to focus on the "unhelpful" part of the thread title. I had a strong feeling, and first try, I was not disappointed.

"A screwdriver is a tool, used for driving screws."

Doctor Dogballs

Twenty Four posted:

I could probably find tons of funny sentences from wikipedia, but I really wanted to focus on the "unhelpful" part of the thread title. I had a strong feeling, and first try, I was not disappointed.

"A screwdriver is a tool, used for driving screws."

this is the way

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Twenty Four posted:

Please don't help expand this list by murdering a pope! I don't even know the guy maybe he is kind of a jerk but at the bare minimum I don't want any byob friends getting in trouble!

thats how you become the pope tho
e:

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 7, 2022

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

biosterous

Pepperette was made in the 1913

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Farecoal

There he go

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Saxophone players are called saxophonists.[3]

Doctor Dogballs

No records survive of the people responsible for the design and construction of the bridge.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Petrus Gonsalvus posted:

Despite living and acting as a nobleman, Gonsalvus and his hairy children were not considered fully human in the eyes of their contemporaries.

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Don't speak to me or my hairy children ever again

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

The process of making beer is known as brewing.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Prurient Squid

The shop-cum-post office is open ten hours a day

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

shop-cum-post

How'd they get ahold of my daily to-do list?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

How'd they get ahold of my daily to-do list?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Prurient Squid posted:

shop-cum-post

how’d they get ahold of my custom powershell script?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Prurient Squid

"The papacy has been surrounded by numerous legends. Among the most famous are the claims that the papal tiara bears the Number of the Beast inscriptions, that a woman was once elected pope, or that the current pope will be the last. The latter claim is false for every known pope barring the incumbent, but it remains theoretically possible. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Splicer posted:

I'm reading this all as one article

byob except its the Talk page??!?!!!!?!?!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)