Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Definition
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For the definition of another word, see Wiktionary. For other uses of the word "definition" itself, see Definition (disambiguation).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Please don't help expand this list by murdering a pope! I don't even know the guy maybe he is kind of a jerk but at the bare minimum I don't want any byob friends getting in trouble!

Twenty Four

I could probably find tons of funny sentences from wikipedia, but I really wanted to focus on the "unhelpful" part of the thread title. I had a strong feeling, and first try, I was not disappointed.

"A screwdriver is a tool, used for driving screws."

Twenty Four

what in the hell are they even talking about? lol

Twenty Four

Hah I forgot about the last entry in that, I posted that in some thread where someone was asking "what's byob?" or something similar and Cruft put it in the SAclopedia and accidently attributed it to himself then was super apologetic about it and I was just like "dude, it's totally cool I don't mind, not like I was going to put it in there myself anyways" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

I added a bit that should clear things up on the ole SAclopedia

lmao that's genius hilarious friend!