Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I can't find the teets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It’s pretty hosed up really because milking an oat requires the violent destruction of its body by squishing it between steel rollers

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It’s not so much oat milk as it is puréed oat blood, guts, bones, and skin

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

poverty goat

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It’s not so much oat milk as it is puréed oat blood, guts, bones, and skin

wow this is so much worse than milking a cow

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
A lot of people are surprised by the above but it's all true. The only nonviolent, ethical milk alternative is nut milk, which as we all know is squeezed directly from the nut tit.

Escape From Noise

poverty goat posted:

wow this is so much worse than milking a cow

What about a goat?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

idiotsavant
Veeeeeeeeeery carefully, op

Dumb Sex-Parrot

free Trapt CD posted:

A lot of people are surprised by the above but it's all true. The only nonviolent, ethical milk alternative is nut milk, which as we all know is squeezed directly from the nut tit.

wait, what? i thought it came out the nut hatch.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
to learn more about nut milk, i refer you to the popular music song "nut hatch titty limits" by Tina Turner

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
HONKIN on some TIDDERS

crimes

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

HONKIN on some TIDDERS

Farecoal

There he go

idiotsavant posted:

Veeeeeeeeeery carefully, op

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me motorboating a pair of Big Vegan Naturals: aw yeah baby it's not weird to use nutritive yeast as a condiment, thats not deeply depressing in the LEAST

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Vegan Colostrum (tofu mashed into natto, squeezed out of an unglazed unfired earthenware "Gaia Funnel" from BadassDoulaSupply Dot Com

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
taking my baby to the new hampshire ayahuasca retreat because he keeps spitting up his fire cider and kombucha Reversed Enema Gullet Cleansers

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, a four foot seven psycho white girl whose straight platnum blonde hair emerges out of the back of my skull pre-loc'd like some kind of patchouli-stinking Alien Queen: elon musk was my boyfriend

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
adding a sprinkle of synthetic CBD onto my (moldy, from a basement grow op) mids like a looney toons alleycat seasoning a fishbone

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
locking the oat in a cock cage and forcing it to watch three hours of vegan sissy hypno before pegging it's oaty butthole and collecting the sticky leavings ina Carton

crimes

Farecoal

There he go
:munch:

google THIS

"Sowing your wild oats" just took on a very sinister undertone

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Nut pee is stored in the nut balls

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*rushes excitedly into the thread* ...Oh, I thought you said 'oaf'. Nevermind. Sigh.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In seventh grade health class they separated the boys and girls into different rooms and rumor has it that the boys got taught by Coach Brenley how to milk an oat, step by step, with real photos of the oats. All we got was a five minute lesson from the art teacher about how to change an oat's diaper and why it's NEVER worth it and then she put on the middle thirty minutes of Fern Gully.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Me, putting a condom on a single couscous in the proper, safe way. You, a huge skank if rumors are to be believed, using tricks and methods to apply the condom-- just lots of showmanship and mindgames, smdh

How Wonderful!

Do you remember the first book you read with an oat in it? Like... where they drank its milk or even ate the oat? For me it was some random Madeleine l"Engle book. I guess because I'd read the Wrinkle in Time books my parents thought it was ok for me to read the rest of them at the library... oh boy, were they eye-opening. In one of them the protagonist even goes to Trader Joe's and samples oat milk, almond milk, soy milk... even vegan egg nog. Needless to say I renewed it twice and passed it around to all my friends, with the part where they make vegan oatmeal cookies triple dog-eared.

Robot Made of Meat

Related topic: Is it possible to milk a single magnesium?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Buttchocks

The vaccine for oatpox was discovered because oat milkers contracted a milder version of it.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Related topic: Is it possible to milk a single magnesium?

existence of Big Magnesium Milkers implied

cruft

Oat milk is totally normal by this point, nobody thinks twice about it. But just try milking a barley and suddenly the whole drat town is full of cereal rights activists!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

locking the oat in a cock cage and forcing it to watch three hours of vegan sissy hypno before pegging it's oaty butthole and collecting the sticky leavings ina Carton

This triggered my Fap-or-Flee response.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Buttchocks

cruft posted:

Oat milk is totally normal by this point, nobody thinks twice about it. But just try milking a barley and suddenly the whole drat town is full of cereal rights activists!

Don't cry over spelt milk.

google THIS

Willy Wonka: Everything in this room is milkable! Even I'm milkable!

deep dish peat moss

you have to brush it along the grain

Scaly Haylie

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It’s pretty hosed up really because milking an oat requires the violent destruction of its body by squishing it between steel rollers

titty juicero

Finger Prince

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Bodyholes

cruft posted:

i'm a bad enough dude to milk a hop

I HAVE GOUT
When provided nutrient-rich soil, proper hydration, and adequate sunlight, a single free-range oat can provide up to 10 gallons of milk per month! Which is why so many people have started hydroponic oat farms in their own garage!

Twenty Four

Everything looks like a milkable oat when all you have is a hammer.

google THIS

Daryl Hall: So you're probably wondering why I'm performing alone tonight. Well,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

google THIS posted:

Daryl Hall: So you're probably wondering why I'm performing alone tonight. Well,

yikes