Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
HONKIN on some TIDDERS

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me motorboating a pair of Big Vegan Naturals: aw yeah baby it's not weird to use nutritive yeast as a condiment, thats not deeply depressing in the LEAST

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Vegan Colostrum (tofu mashed into natto, squeezed out of an unglazed unfired earthenware "Gaia Funnel" from BadassDoulaSupply Dot Com

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
taking my baby to the new hampshire ayahuasca retreat because he keeps spitting up his fire cider and kombucha Reversed Enema Gullet Cleansers

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, a four foot seven psycho white girl whose straight platnum blonde hair emerges out of the back of my skull pre-loc'd like some kind of patchouli-stinking Alien Queen: elon musk was my boyfriend

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
adding a sprinkle of synthetic CBD onto my (moldy, from a basement grow op) mids like a looney toons alleycat seasoning a fishbone

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
locking the oat in a cock cage and forcing it to watch three hours of vegan sissy hypno before pegging it's oaty butthole and collecting the sticky leavings ina Carton

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i don't remember making a single one of those posts, what the hell?

crimes