Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
If you remember it that is

Happy New Year btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I had a boner for like 4 hrs afterward

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It was great! I was dressed as Umino from Sailor Moon, and she wasn't wearing pants. I got a dollar afterwards.

You never know what's going to happen at an anime convention.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
painful erection that will not go away

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

I was 24 and it was awkward and bad. I was super self conscious about my lack of experience at that age.

Got much better after a few tries though.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

hypnotic and essence-draining (seduced by fox spirit in abandoned Taoist monastery)

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
if only there had been some sort of trick to hide my newfound tumescence

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
It was an awkward peck at some spin the bottle thing when I was 13.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
My uncle said i was bad at it so thats why we practice in the shed everyday after school

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

They say whores don’t kiss. I must have been something special.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Not as satisfying as the first time a girl put her arm around me, honestly.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Edward Mass posted:

It was great! I was dressed as Umino from Sailor Moon, and she wasn't wearing pants. I got a dollar afterwards.

You never know what's going to happen at an anime convention.

Living your best life.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
8 liters of mucus and some regrets

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Nothing like the time I felt a boob.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

The Scientist posted:

I remember I could get a boner just from holding hands with my first girlfriend

I was 35 years old

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
3rd grade
I tried to imitate Ginger from Gilligan's Island, his mouth was too wet

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

The Scientist posted:

:swoon:

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Smashed into her teeth

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I dunno why don't you go ask your mother OP :hehe:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It was a week after my first date, and I don't remember exactly where we were but I do remember that "Last Caress" by Misfits was playing in the background.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

In my head it was amazing and nothing went wrong. I have since learned that this was not the case.

I now await feedback from my partner to ensure this is still not the case

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

YeahTubaMike posted:

It was a week after my first date, and I don't remember exactly where we were but I do remember that "Last Caress" by Misfits was playing in the background.

Lmao. Dead baby seals the deal again

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
toothy

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I was 16 she was 17 and goth. Not sure if she could tell I had never kissed anyone before. We made out in my car for the longest time, lots of tongue. Her mouth tasted like Parliament cigarettes and cinnamon chewing gum. I liked her but she broke up with me after like a couple dates. And by dates I mean sitting around watching horror movies and making out.

As a side note, kissing used to give me this weird phantom tickling sensation in the corners of my mouth which would linger for a while after. I had only ever experienced that sensation when being licked unexpectedly by a dog.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I was a 20 year old scuba diver and it was creature from depths unknown. I can still taste the ink and foreboding

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
We were 18-19 and I'd spent the entire night pretty sure something was going to happen between us. I felt the expectation for it to be a romantic experience like kissing under the stars overlooking a scenic vista or some poo poo. Instead we awkwardly kissed in a Denny's parking lot that was filled with trash. Afterwards we wandered around the local 24 hour Walmart since we lived in a depressed town with nothing else to do. I had to poo poo really badly most of the evening, but I was too embarassed to excuse myself to the restroom since I knew I'd be in there for a while, and didn't want her to know I was droppin' a huge deuce. Ah, to be young again.

Pulvis Sumus fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 1, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll be honest I legit don't remember, or my first time for that matter lol.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I was 5. A classmate took me under a piano, bird kissed me on the lips, said we we're now dating. Whole thing was very sweet.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
First was a peck on the cheek in 7th grade from a girl I liked while we were at Busch Gardens. I’m pretty sure I rode that high for like two years after.

My first real kiss was at 11th grade homecoming with a girl I’d just met 20 minutes previous because we both recognized each other from English class. It was nice and we stuck together. I then got bored dumped her a week later.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I was walking down the hall in high school with a friend when a guy grabbed me, kissed me, then said "sorry" as he ran away.

Never found out who he was.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Earthy and flatulent

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Wet

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

YeahTubaMike posted:

Well I got something to say
I kissed my baby today and it
Doesn't matter too much to me as long as lips spread

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Very sloppy with a lot of teeth.
The blow job a week later was mostly the teeth part
:smith:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was extremely awkward as a kid and i didn't have my first kiss till i was 16, which isn't that terrible but definitely way later than any of my friends. I was so awkward that whenever i went on a date with a boy i had a crush on i would get really nauseous from anxiety whenever he tried to make a move. Sometimes i even threw up and i always just blamed it on something i ate.
Anyway my first kiss was in the high school hallway and it was fine, didn't feel awkward or anything and i didn't puke so go me! I had to cut that guy off like 2 weeks later cause he started pressuring me for sex. I didn't have sex till i was 20, which i think was the right choice for me. I think back on all the people having sex in high school or even middle school and there were some really bad decisions being made. That's probably why i was kinda slow to have sex honestly.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Scarlacc style

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i was on a cruise ship with my fam =]

it was excellent and not surprising given my rear end eating skills came naturally later on :haibrow:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Chinatown posted:

i was on a cruise ship with my fam =]

it was excellent and not surprising given my rear end eating skills came naturally later on :haibrow:

That was very nice of your mom on both counts

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I was a freshman in high school, we were friends, and we ditched school to go to her house (she lived right across the street from the high school). She immediately felt embarrassment and shame about her poor living situation, but I told her I didn’t care about how she lived; I just told her she was a good person and friend. She breathed a sigh of relief, glomped my bones and hit me with a long kiss on the lips that totally caught me off guard, but it sure was something. We fooled around for a bit before returning to school.

She moved away a couple of weeks later. A good way to end our friendship, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I was 13, so was my gf. We were on the bleachers at an empty baseball field at around 8 or 9 at night, and I was so nervous. I was a stupid idiot and didn't know how else to do it, so with my arm around her shoulder, I pointed out to the field and said "hey what's that?" and when she went to look, I kissed her on the cheek. That then turned into us making out for a long time.

And yeah, total boner for hours. I still remember the dr pepper chapstick taste, and how nice she smelled.

She was my first gf, and we dated for 4 years. Went through many firsts. And we're still friends today!