Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

HD DAD posted:

That was very nice of your mom on both counts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Starting to think my pity kiss from my friend who could not believe I made it to 16 without kissing someone is a more unusual story than I thought

Not sure if she knew I was in love with her. Pretty sure she did not, given how terribly it went when I told her a few months later! Yay! Oddly my pro tactic of "ask someone out by professing your love for her" never worked

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
My first kiss was with a girl and I'm a gay dude when I was 15. I was still in denial. It was super weird, but I'm good friends with that girl today and we laugh about it. It went full circle from 'awkward' to 'hilarious' over 15 years.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

im saving my first kiss for you OP! Pucker up!

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
Best $400 i ever spent!

Linty Fresh
Oct 5, 2013
I broke my glasses (cuz she crossed her legs!)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I wasn’t exactly a cool kid at school and one day when I was 13(?) lined up for P.E. the “bad girl” in our schools year came up and gave me a big kiss on the cheek much to the entertainment of the other kids in line. In an out of character moment of confidence I shouted after her “Oi you missed” pointing at my face and she came back and kissed me on the lips. My status at school seemed to raise substantially that day although it didn’t last

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
first kiss from someone outside of my family was a girl in first grade. I didn't like it. the school made a huge fiasco out of it and suspended her for sexual harassment. I felt really bad. I didn't want her to get in trouble, I just didn't want kisses

first time with somebody I was going out with was in eighth grade, a cool punk girl who was really nice about walking me through what to do with my lips and tongue and stuff, but I didn't really "get it" at all. the whole relationship was just sort of a thing that was happening that I went along with because I thought I was supposed to. I still had a lot to figure out

first kiss with someone I was attracted to was at 23. I hit it off with a guy on okcupid because we both liked burgers, so we went out for burgers. they were great burgers. we talked, I liked him a lot. we went back to his place and watched 30 rock and started making out. I was pretty bad at it, a lot of opening my mouth too wide and awkwardly sucking air and a few instances of teeth clacking. I still didn't really "get" kissing, it wasn't interesting to me. I developed a probably-reckless instinct to just move from first base to third as quickly as possible because I knew I'd nail that part. awesome strategy, got me by for years

I think I was 26 when I finally "got it". like it just clicked for me and I finally understood why people kiss each other and want to kiss and enjoy kissing- a tongue is basically a prehensile dick that you can suck to show that you're submissive and breedable. I don't know why nobody ever just told me that

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

not counting childhood games i think it was some girl i'd never seen before or since when i was about 14 in a bombed out hole somewhere in glasgow drunk off my face making up a story about how my uncle died

i think

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I was 17 going on 18 and I was terribly goony. We were the founding members of our school's Academic Decathlon team. We then started dating. She dumped me at her friend's birthday party a month later because guys that liked her bored her or something nonsensical. A year later we were attending different universities in separate states and she asked the girl I was in love with at the time to ask me if I would consider going out with her again in a long distance relationship after not having spoken since we broke up because she realized that it was "the last time she felt happy". I said no, and the girl I was in love with then started dating a different guy and I turned into an alcoholic because dealing with emotions is difficult.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

What is this "kiss" you speak of?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Cubone posted:

I think I was 26 when I finally "got it". like it just clicked for me and I finally understood why people kiss each other and want to kiss and enjoy kissing- a tongue is basically a prehensile dick that you can suck to show that you're submissive and breedable. I don't know why nobody ever just told me that
What

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

It was with a woman that I still deeply love to this day and hope is doing well, whatever she is doing with her life. It's too bad we had to separate the way we did.

I'm happy now and I hope she is too.

That should tell you how it was.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
She was a skater boy
I said see you later boy
She wasn't good enough for me

Now she's a superstar
Slamming on her guitar
Does my pretty face see what she's worth?

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I met my first girlfriend through a comic store anime club. After a while we started going out--our first date was Pleasantvillle--and a few months later we attended a local sci-fi convention together. We were in the video room watching some anime--I have absolutely no memory of what it was. She'd been asking me when I was going to go ahead and kiss her, and while we were there watching that anime I just went ahead and did it. It rocked.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Think I was 13 or 14, we were playing spin the bottle at a sleepover and after everyone went to sleep we snuck outside and continued making out until we got bored

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tongues like prehensile dicks or dicks like prehensile tongues

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
My best friend growing up through elementary school was a girl, and she was the best.

my first kiss was with her, underwater in a pool. scandalous. It was like 3rd grade, if that.

there was a babysitter's sister that was like 3 years older than me, that made out with me, while I really had no idea what's going on, and looking back, that's horrible. but at the time, I was down. that was 6th grade. on a blanket in my backyard. .. Man, i lacked a lot of adult supervision. haha

i honestly don't remember my first "real" kiss. but hey, i don't remember the majority of my life up until like 20. Woop woop

I remember my first kiss with a girl I had known online since I was 13. We met up when we were both around 23. She immediately critiqued me, and I tried her way, because I'm a people pleaser. We're still friends like 15 years later.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jan 1, 2022

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
15 and at the movies seeing The Transporter. I was terrified.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
it was wet and GROSS op, you should hold off as long as you can IMO. Maybe when you're around 57 years old I would try it but not much sooner than that

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

why

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I think cubone might be a pervert ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tongues like prehensile dicks or dicks like prehensile tongues

Pee is stored in the chin

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Cubone posted:

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Cubone posted:

:psyduck:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

snuggle baby luvs hugs posted:

15 and at the movies seeing The Transporter. I was terrified.

Perfectly understandable op.

Jason Statham's performance is incredibly intense.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Cubone posted:

first kiss from someone outside of my family was a girl in first grade. I didn't like it. the school made a huge fiasco out of it and suspended her for sexual harassment. I felt really bad. I didn't want her to get in trouble, I just didn't want kisses

first time with somebody I was going out with was in eighth grade, a cool punk girl who was really nice about walking me through what to do with my lips and tongue and stuff, but I didn't really "get it" at all. the whole relationship was just sort of a thing that was happening that I went along with because I thought I was supposed to. I still had a lot to figure out

first kiss with someone I was attracted to was at 23. I hit it off with a guy on okcupid because we both liked burgers, so we went out for burgers. they were great burgers. we talked, I liked him a lot. we went back to his place and watched 30 rock and started making out. I was pretty bad at it, a lot of opening my mouth too wide and awkwardly sucking air and a few instances of teeth clacking. I still didn't really "get" kissing, it wasn't interesting to me. I developed a probably-reckless instinct to just move from first base to third as quickly as possible because I knew I'd nail that part. awesome strategy, got me by for years

~ excerpt from the Amazon Prime series “I Escaped An Incel Cult”.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

sigher posted:

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.
I said that the reason people enjoy kissing is that tongues are prehensile dicks they can suck to demonstrate submissiveness

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I grabbed a girl, threw her down on the playground, and tried to tickle her tonsils with my tongue.

I was told that girls don't kiss girls, so I hunted down her brother 10 seconds later and did the same thing. I was 4.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm having my first kiss right now and let me tell you, it ain't great. It's way more gross than fuckin

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I agree with the tongue sucker

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
Like a true shut-in, socially awkward and anxious nerd I researched and studied kissing techniques before I gave my first gf a big ole smooch. Which led to us totally making out, hardcore. I hardly remember it, and enjoyed it even less, because I was nervous as heck. She said i was very good, but she had a sample size of two so I'm not sure. Huge confidence boost though.

Should have published my research

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cubone posted:

thank you im laughing like an idiot right now

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

kissing is easy! Just suck her drat tongue!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I've been sucking the tongue for hours, when does it cum :confused:

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
I can remember the girl but can't remember the kiss and now I feel kinda bad :smith:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

I've been sucking the tongue for hours, when does it cum :confused:

Your tongstate is a little bit further in, just reach down your throat with a fingat

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I wear a tiny Balldo on my uvula. It's a fun surprise

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
The idea of randomly putting my mouth on someone in the age of covid is terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Only mouths and butts mind you.