Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I’ve opened one box of each set (except for monarch, where I whales on a case) and I’ve pulled two L and one F (Dynamo from Monarch, and korshem and Helm of seeds from Aria). The spoilers got me to pivot to warrior from earth briar, especially in blitz where the deck underperformed a lot.

It felt nice to draft WTR again, I got a cold foil dori. I played a middling katsu in the first draft, and didn’t do very well, but I had a good Rinar deck the second draft and did much better.

First Time Caller posted:

Seems fun, especially from a deckbuilding angle - but not sure why they're making Bravo "elemental". Is the everfest lore something about our heroes getting imbued with elemental power or some poo poo?

If you look at the border on bravo’s token from WTR you’ll see he has the from Aria border, and elemental is the talent for people from aria. Kind of like how Dorinthea has the border for being from whatever region Boltyn and Prism are from, so don’t be surprised if we see a light warrior Dorinthea at some point.

E: As for why specifically Bravo in this set, it fits in lore wise because Bravo is the Ringmaster of Everfest

numerrik fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

The snow storm shut down everything locally for a few days, hopefully my boxes are in at the lgs. I’m disappointed the helm ended up bad, but all this 1h support and goodness for kassai makes up for it, imo.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I’m happy they changed up first and unlimited editions. And Ls are more common!

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I’ll be at my store’s Saturday event

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

EBTT is like $34-35, electrify is like $6 both per tcgplayer, equipment seems to be going for about $45 per eBay, but occasionally you see a sale for 60 someodd

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I do a lot of business through the fab community discord.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

As a Boltyn main, :same:

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

They do though? Weapon attacks come from a weapon card, not an “attack action card” which is how they template things that care about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Yeah, didn’t expect the Fai to squeak through like that.