Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Opened a case of EVR (I have a sweet deal with a local seller who gets me cases dirt dirt cheap, almost at-cost)

Premium pulls were:

FA Winds of Eternity
2 FA Runeblood incantations
2 FA Hundred Winds
2(!) CF Mask of the pouncing Lynx
CF Arcane Lantern
3 chaff CF rares

No legendary, but the FA Winds kind of floats around as being more valuable. I was hoping for a Skullcap, but my no-skullcap life must continue.

My Majestic pulls were super janky for the classes I play. One Runeblade, and no Illusionist. I really need some swarmings and another revel, but I might wait till Unlimited to open more. Also failed to hit a Quillhand, soooo....

How are people feeling about the death of first editions? I'm kinda gonna miss the hype, but at the same time, the gouging that's happened in some places has been gross and bad for the game's early days.

Xaerael fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

numerrik posted:

I’m happy they changed up first and unlimited editions. And Ls are more common!

Double L cases are going to be a lot more common going forward, which is only a good thing IMO. It's also going to reduce the number of zero L cases, which from personal experience are the worst feeling you can get opening FaB product.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

I don't think Legendaries are that expensive, MtG's prices are way more egregious. There's playsets of cards in standard, that only work in one deck, and will rotate out of play and become junk that are almost the same price as a Fyendals or Skullcap, which will go in almost every deck, and barring bans will last forever.

I also think they're going to be constantly reprinted.