Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

crispix posted:

https://www.masterofmalt.com/gin/otterbeck/captain-sir-toms-london-dry-gin/

don't even try satire these days imo, reality is always waay ahead of you

Rule 34 addendum a. Also any bullshit like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

was there a not a recent bit about TP who iirc cowrote with gaiman and trans issues? JK Rowfan get in thebin please.
The previous quoted idiot is who i mean every mention of jk just ARGGGGGGG utter trash human.

deano fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jan 8, 2022

deano
Sep 6, 2000

OwlFancier posted:

But I have been assured it is very important that we stay in labour and fight, you have to give money to get every tory MP that starmer likes elected or the left will never have a voice!

Burn it to the loving ground.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Honestly, the youth of today...

I went for a walk this afternoon. As I passed through the bus station, 3 lads aged maybe 12-14 years old passed by and one raised his hand to high 5 me so I high 5d him. About half an hour later walking round the park, the same lads passed me by and this time they all wanted to fist bump me, so I fist bumped them. I had never seen them before, no idea who they were or why they craved my contact so much. Bizarre!

That's my trip report for today.

My little diner is close enough for the local college kids to come get burgers and stuff for lunch, Last week while waiting on their orders ended up with them using the waiting area to do tiktok videos to, a hardstyle remix of Men at Work - Down under, HEY chef come join in they shouted. The kids are alright.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

One of these is readable and done by a sober and understandable person, and the other scirbbled nonsense from some one of limited understanding of the real word at large.

deano fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jan 24, 2022

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Prole posted:

Yep. Has been iffy since about 2am this morning. Fine for a while, then Connecting... for ages.

It shat the bed yesterday afternoon over changing wireless networks, Deletion occured at incident +t5

deano
Sep 6, 2000

NotJustANumber99 posted:

The H should be the clue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trELKmUPoyU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

ThomasPaine posted:

It's difficult to see where the left goes from here, esp if the unions/SCG aren't willing to jump ship and cut ties with labour.

Torches and Pitchforks, Torches and Pitchforks. oh wait its the uk, bettter things blah blah.